Selfridges Needs To Be Called Out

lilfan

whats with all the attention kruger has been getting lately?

she hasnt released a sex tape has she? one where she fucks pharrell? where the subtitles are in futura italics!?!? and the bed sheets are destined to be used by leroy jenkins!?!?!? and WUTANG raps in the background while NIGO djs!?!?!? and while they fuck THEY PROVIDE NOT SO INSIGHTFUL SOCIAL COMMENTARY?? AND... AND .... AND ALL THE WHILE FUTURA AND STASH ARE GIVING A GRAFFITI DEMONSTRATION!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHERE THEY DEFILE THE FACE OF GEORGE BUSH!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

i could smell the hypebeast line already.

I'm not certain, but I think that Selfridges has used this campaign for previous sales.

Maybe someone who works for them (like Witts) could comfirm this.

It's been a good two years since I lived down the road from Selfridges and I'm pretty damn sure I've seen all this before, so it's a bit late to, "call them out."

I thought Sidney and I had established that Supreme came first?

No one said that they didn't.

I just said that this Selfridges campaign couild be several years old already. Thus it's a but late to make a fuss about it now, no matter who they're referencing, be it; Supreme, Obey/Shepard Fairy or anyone else who's be influenced by/ripped off the work of Barbara Kruger.

No one said that they didn't.

I just said that this Selfridges campaign couild be several years old already. Thus it's a but late to make a fuss about it now, no matter who they're referencing, be it; Supreme, Obey/Shepard Fairy or anyone else who's be influenced by/ripped off the work of Barbara Kruger.

You're mistaken. Barbara is the copycat. Sue her.

Edit: Oh shit. Fuck that, Self Edge should sue Selfridges. What the fuck? Self Ridges doesn't even make any sense. Sounds like a knock off potato chip company.