seung

yea, like the title.

cardigan,

black,

something that looks good,

price doesn't matter,

but something easy to find.

anyone?

Try Margiela's Line 14 Spring '07 Black Cardigan at Barneys New York.

It will run you around 400-500 USD, but hey you get the best of the best. :cool:

my favorite one right now is club monaco, really nice fit. quality is also great, cotton cashmere mixture. I got a couple of weeks ago and it was like 75% off.

I also like the fit on the AA cardigan but some people have had some quality issues. H&M is ok too.

these are all pretty rasonably priced ones. I also tried an awesome dries van noten one some time ago, was around 200.

I dont see how its particularly soft, any woven or wool one would probably be as soft...?

what bothers me about the AA cardigan is that its t-shirt quality cotton, and I think a cardigan should be woven to avoid stretching. for example I've worn mine for about 3 times and its now hanging loose at the hem because of stretching, so I have to wash it.

my dads sister lives in the states, so i ordered to her house and then she ships it on.... or thats what i used to do...

but i asked chim recently if he could ship me somethin international.. lets see...