Wholesale Korean clothing

Sadly, they won't sell an piece of clothing by itself. You have to wholesale 500$ worth of shit to buy from them. I myself am not going to buy 500$ worth of clothes, I'm one man. :P I was hoping I could get some of you to buy some of these with me, since I only want a few items from this website. PM me for further info.

There is over 120+ pages of ones like this with 15 fits on each page. Once you click the fit, everything the person is wearing pops up and you can order directly.

amazing4.jpg

amazing8.jpg

When you click this is how it looks.

amazing2.jpg

amazing1.jpg

amazing.jpg

amazing3.jpg

amazing6.jpg

amazing7.jpg

I'm an elitest, I know.

I've totally ended up at that website completely by accident before.

A lot of the stuff from these korean fashion sites is way too over the top for me, but I've seen a few jackets that aren't bad. Quality is probably none-too-impressive however, so I might be interested in picking up some accessory / basic sort of things if you end up doing this.

I'm guessing it's not $500 of one style of jacket or whatever, but $500 dollars total? I'd be interested.

P.S. You might want to edit something else out of the pictures if you really don't want people to find out about it. I just found it in 2 seconds of googling.

i was gonna ask a question about this.

I go to a korean music forum - soompi.

the girl members there usually put their orders in together and one girl batch orders from that site.

you have to register for that site to even look at the things.

there's a few korean sites ive seen and wanted to order from...

good thing you didnt put the site address...or everyone on this forum will look like a bunch of fobs.

^ Anyone truly interested would have done that, but I guess le cat is out of ze bag.

I said this before, but there are some things here that interest me, but I need to know how this is coordinated. I hope the quality of the clothes look as good as the models make it seem.

I knew someone would find it! Good job fellows!

Well not really, now everyone here will be wearing this shit.

Not really not everything on their site appeals to everyone just like a lot of people like bape doesn't mean everyone is gonna wear it. But either way people would find out especially if you wanna order it with others they would obviously have to see what they were ordering first to see if they liked it. BUT this site has some good stuff but a lot of their stuff is not all that great as well.

The way I see it, the more people that know about it, the more likely you are going to be able to make an order. $500 is a lot of money, and when people only want a few articles of clothing, you'll need to get a bunch of people on board. If I can find enough stuff that I like, I might be interested in going on on this.

Hey all I do is lurk though, what do I know?

ive heard that clothing quality isnt that good, but it should okay

Any sources for the quality?

I'd like to see if anyone can follow-up on this, since this is one of those too-good-to-be-true moments.

Although I wouldn't mind a nice looking peacoat that costs $60 (+ tax/shipping/death)

It's on Soompi.com/forums

People there have talked about the quality of their goods there before.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67426

You have to be a registered member of the forum to look at this part of the forum though I think.

Girls (who comprise the forum mostly who listen to Kpop and watch Korean dramas) complain some of the clothes are thin...that some of them are "freesize" which is like - one size fits all....and some of the clothes have engrish or messed up english (ya know like the weird english on Sanrio and Hello Kitty notepads Asian girls carry)

they were talking about the shirts and hoodies. I don't know about the outerwear and for mens clothing, since they were all women talking.

i think they said that the $500 minimum order rule just started a few weeks back. it hasn't always been like that.

oh...i think the retail place for the website is called Dongdaemun...it's in Seoul???

^^ Majority of the clothing from this place will most likely come from the high rise swap meets of Dongdaemun while distrubition and internet mail orders are executed through some small studio office in the backstreets of Seoul. I can't vouch for their quality, but I can presume it will be satisfactory and definitely wearable for a season or two but the upside is that it will fit on the slim side, given Korean sizing.

I was also looking around for a slim fit peacoat because my Paul Smith peacoat was much too big for me and I stumbled upon this.

324.jpg

The fit is pretty spot on - nice and slim and the quality is ok but it serves its purpose and I'm happy with it.

FYR: http://www.hezcool.com/