Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I don't know how close you were but you'll probably feel it in a week or two. Live it up while you feel exhilerated though

I wish I dedicated my time to basketball when I was younger. Playing in the NBA has to be the best 'job' in the world.

I wish I dedicated my time to basketball when I was younger. Playing in the NBA has to be the best 'job' in the world.

true that. i hate that i stopped playing soccer. being a pro footballer would be doooope.

shit ya! I did some quick halfhearted calculations last week and Shaq makes about a quarter million US dollars per game during the regular season with his latest contract... And that's just from the Suns, not including endorsements and such which is where the big bucks come

and now i don't feel bad at all

don't feel bad at all

pictures of lily made my life so wonderful

pictures of lily, helped me sleep at night

pictures of lily, solved my childhood problems

pictures of lily helped me feel alright

Guest jmatsu
I just realized how much I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars.

congratulations. you're a real winner, aren't you?

/\ that metal amongst flesh(?) just reminded me...

last night i dreamed i woke up with a blocked nose so i got up and went to the bathroom and tried to blow my nose but it wouldnt clear, i pushed on the outside of my nose and felt something hard,, i carefully ventured into my nose with my fingers and picked out,, a metal shoe sale sign holder thing

total_recall_12.jpg

Total Recall, much?