Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the guy that sits near me in my fiction writing class is thinking of more clever ways to get close to me. today he gave his book to the girl that sits behind him because she didn't have one or sat near anyone that had one so that he could share my book.

our free write prompt was something like, "if i could do it over again i would.." and he read his, letting me know he was involved in a bank heist. this guy is creepin me out.

Fuck me.

Been contemplating whether I should keep my hair or not.

Have had my dreads for around a year and a half.

I HATE the loose hairs, and when it gets all frizzy. Not a good look when Im trying to rock a bun.

WHAT SHOULD I DO SUFOOS?!

tumblr_kwvpctsAH21qaa4dzo1_400.jpg

Currently.

Its sorta a pain to maintain (Im too lazy to tighten everything and dont wanna pay $60+ to have someone else do it.)

I love em, my girlfriend loves em, buuuut...theres not much I can do, as far as styling goes...

NOW WHOT!?

yes .
^ where you hearing that? just googled it and nothing recent came up.

Rumors running rampid on facebook...mad people with RIP Snoop Dogg updates.

Apparently it was announced on tmz radio but I call bullshit.

And theres nothing about it on their site...

They claimed his wife was dead last year too, which was false.

BOOYAH!

my stolen car showed up, and in decent condition surprisingly. i guess the ignition is punched out, so it can now start with a screwdriver... sweet feature, honda. it's nice to have the car back, but imma probably resell it here real quick like so i don't have to deal with this stolen car headache again. last fucking prelude i ever buy, i'll say that much

got a call from the police, and they gave me the info for a towing company that has my car. going to pick it up tomorrow morning

have to pay a fee and all that shit, which is lame, but i'm just happy to have the car back. i only had liability insurance coverage, so i was about to get f'd in the A... so i'm pretty excited about recouping some of that money

edit: probably going to get a copy of the police report so i can figure out what happened. i imagine it was abandoned by some joyriders. i was worried it was going to show up completely stripped