Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Has anyone ever Amish "friendship bread"? My sister brought some of the batter home the other day and to be honest, I'm pretty intimidated. You're supposed to wait 10 days after activating the yeast or some shit. Every day of those 10, you have to mush the bag and leave it out in room temperature...

Has anyone ever Amish "friendship bread"? My sister brought some of the batter home the other day and to be honest, I'm pretty intimidated. You're supposed to wait 10 days after activating the yeast or some shit. Every day of those 10, you have to mush the bag and leave it out in room temperature...

you feelin' lucky? haha, nah, actually sounds pretty cool. i'd be game if i ate starches or grains.

So I got this in the mail today regarding a purchase recently made from 2nd:

" On Tuesday, January 26 an International Express Mail package was delivered to your house. This package was also a Customs Mail piece which required payment of 40.82 at the time of delivery. The responsible delivery person failed to collect this amount so I am requesting payment at this time. It can be cash, Postal Money Order, or a personal check. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter."

Do I pay it? Repercussions of not payin' it?

So I got this in the mail today regarding a purchase recently made from 2nd:

" On Tuesday, January 26 an International Express Mail package was delivered to your house. This package was also a Customs Mail piece which required payment of 40.82 at the time of delivery. The responsible delivery person failed to collect this amount so I am requesting payment at this time. It can be cash, Postal Money Order, or a personal check. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter."

Do I pay it? Repercussions of not payin' it?

Fedex used to do this all the time, deliver a parcel and then a month later send a letter asking for the customs. I never paid but they did start trying to chase me up. I just gave them a different address on the phone and they stopped calling...

lately i've heard more noun usage, but it's def up for debate:

from urban dictionary

Rando

1. A random person; an unknown person.

2. A stranger who is used for gratuitous sex.

"Why is that rando staring at my ass?"

"What did you do last night?" ... "Went to the bar and took home a rando."

From dances dictionary

1. a party a place to meet a random stranger

2. a place to make a memory you forget the next day and 3 years from now you hope to remember

3. it is about being rando its about doing whatever we dont care. i dont care.

LOL

As with the Lumiere Bros., the first Ramones LP, and Joyce's Ulysses, with this one post Edmond has rendered all posts preceding it obsolete.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2037553&postcount=230

Looks like Edmond grew up in East Vancouver or some shit. ha

some family friends came by to take a futon and flip-out couch tonight. moving the stuff was a fucking pain, and then climbing up into the bed of the truck to get the couch in, i heard a tear, and now have yet another pair of denim that needs to get fixed. FUCK.

probably getting on a bus tomorrow to visit the girl i'm quasi-seeing, she's in the hospital, having surgery on wednesday :(

Fedex used to do this all the time, deliver a parcel and then a month later send a letter asking for the customs. I never paid but they did start trying to chase me up. I just gave them a different address on the phone and they stopped calling...

They ever hold any of your packages until you pay or anything? I mean, this is the postal service, so I don't think they'd withhold mail, that sounds kinda' fucked up, but I guess it's always a posibility.

wtf that looks hella random although i'm diggin the ostrich.

MW2 tonight, superfriends! i played the game for the very first time the other night with some sufu boys and it was stupid fun even though i was dying left and right. been soooo stuck on this. psn name: samsikle