Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

LOL. i've been thinking this way too haha. (also did not know she was a she until i saw WAYWT post... ).

she reminds me of scotty2

this was 2007..when you were a child..you little shit...oh wait..you are still a child!!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=468253#post468253

well at least I'm not a c**** like you. I was on crooked tongues(vuschka) when you probably still wet your nappies, I've been through all the NBHD/WTaps/Bape/Gooenough/HP blablabla shit,limited edition this n that AND I thought "random thoughts" is meant to be random thoughts which is basically some shit you just have on your mind. now go back to mama so she buys you something nice.

HOLY SHIT GIRLS TRY TO ACT HARD ON THE INTERNET TOO. That's kind of hilariously awesome. The gibberish train of thought, I mean.

Egpt: RoR

HOLY SHIT GIRLS TRY TO ACT HARD ON THE INTERNET TOO. That's kind of hilariously awesome. The gibberish train of thought, I mean.

Egpt: RoR

errrm I think compared to me there is people on this thread talking far more gibberish. but OH, they have DIOOOR jeans on..haha. i mean "I hate raisins" is also quite pointless or not? ah well,someone has hormonal problems probably. take a valium.

Its really crazy to see a girl get so worked up trying to grow her e-peen, I thought only us guys did that

How long is yours now?

Hypothetically speaking

its also crazy that in 2009 people still believe in gender roles..

oooh ouch, really though how did i say something to offend you? firstly, i did not make the original slightly-negative post and simply said you reminded me of another poster. also, i'm old enough to say CUNT.

and limited editions? god i'm so jealous somebody, please hold me. give me a break. you don't see me here bragging about copping those super rare colabs! that's because i don't care.

and second my mama doesn't buy me anything. she works hard enough feedin 3 kids on her own without my additional needs.

its also crazy that in 2009 people still believe in gender roles..

Well you have proven that women as well can be born with a complete lack of a sense of humor, so in a way you have proven your point

Its all about equality

And on a completely unrelated note, I think I will make tacos for dinner, tacos rule

oooh ouch, really though how did i say something to offend you? firstly, i did not make the original slightly-negative post and simply said you reminded me of another poster. also, i'm old enough to say CUNT.

and limited editions? god i'm so jealous somebody, please hold me. give me a break. you don't see me here bragging about copping those super rare colabs! that's because i don't care.

and second my mama doesn't buy me anything. she works hard enough feedin 3 kids on her own without my additional needs.[/quote

it was mainly directed at the first CUNT. And I thought limited editions is all that counts on here..uuups.

Well you have proven that women as well can be born with a complete lack of a sense of humor, so in a way you have proven your point

Its all about equality

And on a completely unrelated note, I think I will make tacos for dinner, tacos rule

lack of humour? I am German..gimme a break.

well at least I'm not a c**** like you. I was on crooked tongues(vuschka) when you probably still wet your nappies, I've been through all the NBHD/WTaps/Bape/Gooenough/HP blablabla shit,limited edition this n that AND I thought "random thoughts" is meant to be random thoughts which is basically some shit you just have on your mind. now go back to mama so she buys you something nice.

Oh man, you wore bape?!? Jealous!!! (do I even need numbers?)

and by your own logic, you're an old ass lady (term used loosely) so what the fuck are you doing here? Svoodoo at least can take the heat like an adult...

lack of humour? I am German..gimme a break.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Beatle's German and you don't see her in super serious butthurt mode all the time

well like 5 years ago or something. not much tho,too blingy blingy..but I know a lot of people who lived for that shit..can I get a break now,its getting a bit weird..I was on this forum before many others of you but I didnt post very much cause hey,I got a life! And now I go out and get pissed. tschüss und leck mich am Arsch..also that with "gimme a break I am German" was a joke cause its a stereotype that Germans have no humour..d'oooh.

and by your own logic, you're an old ass lady (term used loosely) so what the fuck are you doing here? Svoodoo at least can take the heat like an adult...

WTF does that have to do with anything? Beatle's German and you don't see her in super serious butthurt mode all the time

ehhhm do you know me? how can you,from like one thing I have said, judge what I am like? Thats a bit odd. I know Rirawin on here from crooked tongues and some others,I think they would tell you different things. oh and I think there are a few older people than me on here who probably dress much better than you do. its funny how territorial some people get. meoooow.

maybe i'm belaboring the obvious, but i found this funny.

followed by her sig...

anyhow, don't want to get involved, just passing through

I dont wanna get involved either! why did I?

knew it

10char

huh? That I said that doesnt mean I fancy chicks if you are on about that... if not I aint got no clue what you mean.

lets fight in front of uniqlo!!!!!

so you can steal from there while everyone is watching the fight? ok. I will strangle this hang the dj guy with a visvim belt..or shoelace..depending on what I can get first. bet he wears Supreme and likes graffitti...pfff..

what the fuck is going on? Is it like 2006 or something? Damn, I am confused. Just the same thanks for the flashback chuckster.

Time travelling made possible. I am delighted to help. and CUNT...its just a word English people say at any occasion. southerners say CANT. ya facking CANT mate etc..