Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Sara Benincasa: My boyfriend and i made a really big decision actually, and i think it's okay if i tell now- we have decided to stop using birth control. We're finally ready to have our first abortion...

and i'm a feminist, so i'm hoping it's a boy...

O5CJQsotnBs

haha, bowery poetry club, i wandered into there last week, funny that

after seeing your do in WAYWT, i think making an appointment with a hairstylist should take priority.

But you aren't me, and that's okay

but me and my mom had fun with the hair clippers and now I have a john hurt/bowlcut

bowlcuts are cool. if they suit someone..

hey leoleroy. You wanna check out my friend's film tomorrow? It's gonna be showng @ Union Sq. NYFA for free, wander in there why dontcha?

I cant find any of my favorite cds after moving house. makes me go mental.
why has my "best friend" suddenly turned into a total dick? think she has lost her mind..

Who are you? Who told you about this place? I know it's hard to gauge someone's contribution on a board called "supertrash" but you have to be the most pointless poster here right now. You're the girl everyone knows who tells them the minutiae of their lives without prompting or ending.

If I were to be your friend and listen to you every day, I imagine this is how it would end up:

CatRackham3.jpg

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2014208&postcount=63425

hahaha this poor guy. he probably thought we'd hop the +rep train. Kind of underestimated how much most of us hate the Sartorialist.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2014208&postcount=63425

hahaha this poor guy. he probably thought we'd hop the +rep train. Kind of underestimated how much most of us hate the Sartorialist.

:/ bow tie tee on one and multiple buttons undone on the other. Sartorial fail and just to be nitpicky, barrel cuffs with a suit (and a 3-piece at that) tsk tsk tsk

Who are you? Who told you about this place? I know it's hard to gauge someone's contribution on a board called "supertrash" but you have to be the most pointless poster here right now. You're the girl everyone knows who tells them the minutiae of their lives without prompting or ending.

If I were to be your friend and listen to you every day, I imagine this is how it would end up:

LOL. i've been thinking this way too haha. (also did not know she was a she until i saw WAYWT post... ).

she reminds me of scotty2

well at least I'm not a c**** like you. I was on crooked tongues(vuschka) when you probably still wet your nappies, I've been through all the NBHD/WTaps/Bape/Gooenough/HP blablabla shit,limited edition this n that AND I thought "random thoughts" is meant to be random thoughts which is basically some shit you just have on your mind. now go back to mama so she buys you something nice.

well at least I'm not a c**** like you. I was on crooked tongues(vuschka) when you probably still wet your nappies, I've been through all the NBHD/WTaps/Bape/Gooenough/HP blablabla shit,limited edition this n that AND I thought "random thoughts" is meant to be random thoughts which is basically some shit you just have on your mind. now go back to mama so she buys you something nice.

so, you're dating 78 or milspex?