Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

When i would drive back to school in VT, there were all kinda snow storms... and WITHOUT FAIL some asshole in a SUV would blow by (almost killing me) me doing 90MPH in full whiteout... 9 times out of 10 (all 5 times or so it happened that is ;)) i would see them off the road and in a ditch 10 minutes later. Sometimes a good 50 feet off the road.

I never stopped to help, or called anyone to alert them to the situation. I hope they were ok, but i also hope they learned the lesson to drive like a fucking person.

There's teaching someone a lesson and there's leaving a hurt person without help. While it's bad that they drive like assholes, if they're hurt or something you shouldn't just drive by. Karma, my du

There's teaching someone a lesson and there's leaving a hurt person without help. While it's bad that they drive like assholes, if they're hurt or something you shouldn't just drive by. Karma, my du

If i see someone that needs help, i will help. If i see someone that is a prick driver and got themselves in a shitty situation cause of it, i keep driving. FUCK THAT.

we are no longer allowed to use language or terms that may be interpreted to be offensive to people of race, color, ethnicity, or nationality, whatever differences there are

between the races of the world we can all appreciate the occasional need to have a good old time hanging

out with friends discussing a book over a cup of joe. (10/0)

I'm moving into a new apartment, and I wanted Time Warner to switch it over to there. They wanted $14 to flip some switches...

I told them I can get DVR, better internet, and all the same channels and a couple more for the price I'm paying with them ($96 for what is, basically, a bare minimum TV and internet package vs. $97 with u-verse). And installation would be free. I don't have HD so I don't really need to pay the extra $10-15 for the upgrade.

Guy says "I'll drop your current price to $79 for 12 months to stay. $10 for DVR."

Now I'm torn....

why am i so fucking lazy when it comes to academics.....

fucking midterm exams in 12 hours and i just opened the books.

i tell myself (and to others on occasion) i work better under pressure

but it's all bullshit

im fucking horrible under pressure.

and it wouldn't even be so bad if i had actually done something

anything that is worthwhile during my period of procrastination.

but no, fucking wasted time doing nothing.

i tell myself this wont ever happen again but i know it will....... fuck