Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I don't get it, if I neg rep somebody for any obviously valid compliant, why neg me back?

Especially if your neg doesn't really do anything but signal to me you're taking this 'rep' system far too personally?

I don't get it, if I neg rep somebody for any obviously valid compliant, why neg me back?

Especially if your neg doesn't really do anything but signal to me you're taking this 'rep' system far too personally?

I always neg back and try to be funny. Some people just get sooooo angry.

About a month or two back that guy, Orion, negged me over something pretty stupid. I negged him back, probably cracked a joke at him or something. Then he starts sending me these threatening PM's, saying that I must be gay, that I can't stop thinking about him (he keeps messaging me) and basically foaming at the mouth and losing control. Then he starts attacking me in threads (he negged me first and I didn't even start with him, even after the initial neg). He really blew his lid. Then, in some thread I'd posted in, he copied and pasted the PM's but deleted parts to his liking. Really nutso shit. So I posted the entire thing and people gave me about 50 points worth of pos rep because he really loses it in these pm's. Wesley pipes used to always do that shit too but not nearly to the extent of that Orion guy. I was afraid he was going to find where I live and kill my dog or something.

I'm trying to decide whether to sign up for the gym tomorrow (money is tight at the moment) or sign up for a screenprinting course. The gym will be about $60 a month and the screenprinting course will be about $200 then about $20 plus supplies any time I want to do some printing.

I already spend about $250 a month including travel to do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 4 times a week but I'm not sure how much usage i'd actually get out of the printing.

I'm trying to decide whether to sign up for the gym tomorrow (money is tight at the moment) or sign up for a screenprinting course. The gym will be about $60 a month and the screenprinting course will be about $200 then about $20 plus supplies any time I want to do some printing.

I already spend about $250 a month including travel to do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 4 times a week but I'm not sure how much usage i'd actually get out of the printing.

WB-PG9907.jpg

ChristopherLambert.jpg

album-o-town.jpg

I always neg back and try to be funny. Some people just get sooooo angry.

About a month or two back that guy, Orion, negged me over something pretty stupid. I negged him back, probably cracked a joke at him or something. Then he starts sending me these threatening PM's, saying that I must be gay, that I can't stop thinking about him (he keeps messaging me) and basically foaming at the mouth and losing control. Then he starts attacking me in threads (he negged me first and I didn't even start with him, even after the initial neg). He really blew his lid. Then, in some thread I'd posted in, he copied and pasted the PM's but deleted parts to his liking. Really nutso shit. So I posted the entire thing and people gave me about 50 points worth of pos rep because he really loses it in these pm's. Wesley pipes used to always do that shit too but not nearly to the extent of that Orion guy. I was afraid he was going to find where I live and kill my dog or something.

I negged that du lightheartedly once (he said me recommending a $30 backpack is contradictory because I'm selling $400 boots). Negs me back with a three-line response, and then messages me too.

I negged that du lightheartedly once (he said me recommending a $30 backpack is contradictory because I'm selling $400 boots). Negs me back with a three-line response, and then messages me too.

Yeah. He's nuts.

He acts like we slept with him and never called him. Pretty soon he'll be saying we're bad in bed or that our dingdongs are small.

i think they are funny (sometimes,)

its like FUCKYOUMANYOUFUCKINGDICKASSCOCKSUCKERYOUARESOFUCKINGPATHETICNOLIFEMOTHERFUCKERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc etc

fuckyoudieho.jpg

Just finished the first 9 episodes of mad men season 1. Good shit