Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my family fucking sucks. they're planning to go on a vacation and they want to go to indian rocks, florida. fuck that, could get a last minute vacation to somewhere better for a little bit more money.

stupid fucking middle aged canadians loving florida. man fuck florida.

my family and i haven't gone on vacation all together for a while. i think last was like vegas/socal in sophomore year hs. i think this summer we're gonna go visit my mom's family in the motherland (philippines). i wanna go cause i haven't seen them for a while. i don't because i want to go somewhere new.

i'm at the school cafeteria and the queue of vietnamese people for the microwaves is ridiculous. i should have taken a picture.

this ipod touch is sweeeeeeet

gotta find some apps

btw: mexican chick in my class with an absolutely flawless face but no body

what should I do

make awkward sexual advance and get blown off

then you can tell yourself that you were too good for her anyways

problem solved, np

bitches be tryna play me. im too nice sometimes. random bitch shes cute i rarely talk to her. this chick is gonna text me and ask me for a ride all the fucking way downtown so she can get smashed while someone else fucks her FUCK THAT. im not stupid. nice try

Fuck trying to find somewhere to live around campus. I hate realtors.

ayo you in austin right now?

i'll be movin there from Houston in August and i'm looking into a few places but I haven't enough expierence to know which parts are decent for it's price.

I won't be going to UT but i'll be doing alot of work and play in that area so i'd like to stay pretty close. If you could help out I'd like to know whats good.

hit me on the pm this could get pretty long.

all of the emails i get now are from colleges, I'm still in tenth grade jesus christ give me a break. Also I already know where I'm going. Typing sucks with a brace on my sprained-maybe-broken wrist. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get more x-rays and my stitches out, :/

also i can't write, biology class is gonna suck since all we do is take notes, and I can't pack my cigarettes :C

all of the emails i get now are from colleges, I'm still in tenth grade jesus christ give me a break. Also I already know where I'm going. Typing sucks with a brace on my sprained-maybe-broken wrist. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get more x-rays and my stitches out, :/

i think if you're in 10th grade most likely they're just random solicitations to go take a tour and hopefully apply there. i got all those shits back then too, wasn't foolish enough to think i was being courted whilst i was barely hanging on with a B average