Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I was scooping out some rice to cook and got to the bottom of the bag. The rice at the bottom is mixed with what looks exactly like kitty litter. Wtf is going on? Are they cutting my rice with this shit for profits? Tokyo Rose brand rice HOW CAN U MIX!???

sounds chinee to me (no gong).

also.

best way to deal with roommates with bad behavior is to secretly destroy their belongings. little by little.

*tip: start with the toothbrush, then socks.

the episode in evan's sig is classic

DALE: I know what you're here for.

JOHN REDCORN: Dale, this isn't how I wanted you to find out.

DALE: Quit screwing around with my mower!

JOHN REDCORN: You've got to be kidding.

DALE: I don't kid about my mower. Now get inside and start massaging my wife.

JOHN REDCORN: He's taking some of the fun out of this.

iPhone: worth getting one?

I'm leaning towards yes...

Magic box is worth owning if you find yourself with lots of time to kill and a need to be connected at all times, or if you need to peep public transportation that is notoriously shotty/clusterfucked outside of notable areas (aka Manhattan vs. BK/Queens/BX (if it's not the L train))

Wow.

It amazes me that most of the guys on my floor never learned how to use "inside voices". All they do is yell all the fucking time. Like normally conversation too, I just don't think they know how to control the volume of their voices. Most of them are alcoholics, so that may have something to do with it, but my god, I'm gonna have to say 50% of them, if not more, are just above the line of mental retardation: they barely make it into the toilet when they piss/shit, they tend to throw food out in the sink, not the garbage can 2 ft away, they listen to their music at peak volume sitting less than a foot from the woofer's, they break doors and get the rest of us fined, and they just yell all the time. I wanna light each and every one of them on fire, but first sew their mouthes shut so for once, in their death throes, they can be fucking quiet. They can't even breath normally. My neighbor is in my art history class and sat next to me today and motherfucker was weezing like an obese 60 year old who just walked a flight of stairs. He's on the football team, shouldn't he be in good shape?

My god, I live with the dregs of humanity.