Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my good deed of the day:

i won tickets from a local radio station for a concert Jay-Z and Lebron James are hosting (for Obama) here in Cleveland and im giving the tickets to one of my best friends cause her fiance is obsessed with Jay-Z...and i guess its my wedding gift to them. :D

and i recorded myself on the radio and i realized i am a bumbling fool. haha. :o

i got this sweater comb a little while ago, and i have been going embarassingly wild with it. i constantly find myself de-pilling all my soft knits and feeling so good about how they look afterward

i keep having this recurring dream of driving through Colorado with my cousin, and passing this small community of glass houses that are built on the water; the only residents of these homes are monkeys; smaller mammals live on little rafts accessed via wooden docks. eventually we arrive at some massive stone building (think fritz lang) with numerous sub-basements where a variety of humans mingle and chatter.

Really don't want to take this social studies certification exam. Didn't study a lick for it and i haven't touched govt/economics/american history/modern european history since high school. Unless all the questions are on ancient through renaissance i might be in trouble. I was gonna study last night but i decided to get drunk. Can't pass up free booze

I know I'm a bastard for doing it, but since there's so much, I eat my roommates food when he's outta the room. Kid eats so much junk food, and I don't eat, so I tend to indulge when he's away. What he doesn't know can't hurt him.

last night all of a sudden, while in the bathroom, the lights go out--but the outlets still work--and it's only affected the two back rooms, hallway, kitchen and of course bathroom.

come morning at 6am still no power and since the contractor isn't able to come out till afternoon the latest if not Monday altogether I had to do everything in the dark by candlelight

sounds a lot more romantic then it actually is

also was the first time in a long time I boiled my own hot water for tea this morning cos the kitchen outlets don't work (but I was able to charge my phone in my room?)

I know I'm a bastard for doing it, but since there's so much, I eat my roommates food when he's outta the room. Kid eats so much junk food, and I don't eat, so I tend to indulge when he's away. What he doesn't know can't hurt him.

hahah wtf jeepster, my roomate has soooo much food. his family is loaded and restock our apartment like once a week. there is a ton of food, and i think weve come to the conlclusion that theres so much food that it would be impossible for him to consume by itself, so i can just help myself to everything and anything. i always respect tho, ill never eat the last piece or take the last one...

well I mean, I don't eat a lot of that kinda shit a lot. I take like, one or two chewie bars and a handful of sun chips (obviously Harvest Cheddar, thats my shit), but I don't like go through it all. I have my own, but its pretty boring. I got mad apples though. I eat those shits like, every time I'm in the room.

yo. cut your apple in thin slices. put some butter in a pan, at medium heat. add your apples, wait 'til they seem hot and kindda soft, add some brown sugar.

you'll have delicious caramelized apples mmmmmmmmm

harvest cheddar, that shit is delicious i want to.

damn munchies

hahah my roomate mom just dropped of a new shipment of supplies. shes the type fo mom that just buy slike junk food, it kinda bad. im gonna take a pic so yo uunderstand how much food im talking about.

edit:

Picture045.jpg

a chill cabinet when looking for quick snack right?

quiere que SEA not quiere que SER; iglesia, not inglesia; trata DE, not trata QUE

JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE A SPANISH MAJOR THIS IS SHIT YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED IN HIGH SCHOOL

also, an open letter to one of my spanish professors

YOU HAVE A PhD PLEASE TRY TO HAVE A BETTER ACCENT AND SPEAK LESS ENGLISH THAN THE STUDENTS IN YOUR CLASS