Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

last night I had this dream that I was in some underground sewage system..

I was with two men in monk-style robes, one was a midget-looking dude.. the other regular height, maybe a little on the tubby side..

in front of us was this butt-naked girl tied to the wall.. arms and legs out with her back faced to us..

the two monk-looking dudes told me to kill, so I took out my throwing knife (yeah, I had them for some reason) and threw one right into the left side of her back where her heart should be.. was definitely dead.

then the tubby monk grabbed the knife out of her back and threw it at me.. he didn't have enough skills so I said "bitch, wrong" and I caught it and threw that shit into his neck..

then the midget jumped up to my belt and cop'd all my knives.. so I started running and the midget monk started chasing me.. and fast as all hell with his stubby ass legs..

I ran around the corner and hid.. I thought I lost him but he jumped in front of me and said "tag! you're it" and then slapped me and ran..

I woke up right there and felt full of bitchassness because that little monk du slapped me..

A lot of the ro leathers have sold. Quickly/

They'll be back, don't worry

yep, and most tailors shouldn't charge much for something like that

I don't know what tailor you're going to but all of the ones I've been to charge for everything except maybe putting on a button. That includes the tailor I have a good relationship with.

i want you skull

i need your skull

This went from adoration to skull fucking in a shockingly subtle manner.

I don't know what tailor you're going to but all of the ones I've been to charge for everything except maybe putting on a button. That includes the tailor I have a good relationship with.

I never said they don't charge me?

I think you misread my post.. :)

^yeah i guess.

the future's uncertain and the end is always near though, right?

anyway, sorry for the late pass but i'm actually wondering who that "stray shotz crack rockz" person was and why he got banned after only 4 posts that were all awesome. what gives? was it the tasteless user name? anyone know?