Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my gf of 3 years and i just broke up. This sucks. We live together and have a lease that doesnt end until january or so. Staying in this small ass apartment is just going to mentally tear me up. It is past the point of reconcilation. She wasnt the girl i was gonna marry (im only 24) but she couldve been

This on top of quitting weed is making sht way too difficult for me. All i wanna do is smoke a fuckin blunt or joint, but i think thatll only make shit worst in the long run.

The worst part of the whole situation is that we have a dog together who i am gonna miss very dearly. On top of that, im losing my best friend of 3 years.

Im moving out tomorrow :/

Rough, dude. Get someone to sublease then sublease some other place or find someone looking for a roomate. I was in the same situation last year. It's rough even though i initiated it. 3 years ain't nothing to fuck with.

I just unfriended 50 people on facebook because i was wondering why the hell i had 240 something friends. It was really easy and fun to do. I judged based on how much i dislike the person and how attractive they are.

That's hard Zub. Chrono's advice is the way to go. Only thing I can add is if it's hard right now, go take a walk outside, just air out a bit.

Random thought: It's not that people are hypocrites that bothers me; I acknowledge everybody is at some point, and I don't have some idealized view where people don't bend their own rules. But what bothers me are those people who don't accept it, who deny it despite the obvious. No, you're not special, your situation isn't somehow different from the thousands who have been in it before you.

Ninja edit: Did that a while back Chrono. Exact same criteria. A lot of fun.

bouwnt: i feel ya. Shit is lame, but so is life. Crazy we're on the same page right now

Chrono, newaesthetic: thanks for the kind words. I felt it coming on for a while, but it just sucks now that its actualized. I will just have to keep busy and do my own thng. Everything happens for a reason and i know ill become a better person through this experience.

i'm leaving my house shortly to go to court, where i have to testify against this drunk driver cinderella & I found spinning his tires in a ditch two years ago on our way to a halloween party (i was dressed as a pin up and had to go to the station like that :(). i wasn't really nervous until i found out i'd be on the stand for about an hour, and when my dad started saying things like don't call the defense lawyer sir/ma'am, and don't let them refer to you by your first name, etc. ughghh

i'm leaving my house shortly to go to court, where i have to testify against this drunk driver cinderella & I found spinning his tires in a ditch two years ago on our way to a halloween party (i was dressed as a pin up and had to go to the station like that :(). i wasn't really nervous until i found out i'd be on the stand for about an hour, and when my dad started saying things like don't call the defense lawyer sir/ma'am, and don't let them refer to you by your first name, etc. ughghh

goodluck with it !

this guy who spread lies about me friend requested me on facebook. I ignored him. it felt really good just pressing "ignore request".

I saw him at uni the other day. he was about to say hi and i gave him the Blair stare.

blair.gif

i wrote the longest word of the french dictionary twice yet taking note on this law course... Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement Anticonstitutionnellement..............................

jj, the blair stare never gets old. i like to do it to random ppl just to be an asshole.

its fun most times.

i really should be getting up to get all my errands done today, but i barely slept. altho i know i wont be able to fall back to sleep. wait, scratch that...yes i will, but then i wont get anything done.

this guy who spread lies about me friend requested me on facebook. I ignored him. it felt really good just pressing "ignore request".

I saw him at uni the other day. he was about to say hi and i gave him the Blair stare.

blair.gif

I do this shit on the regular, to everyone. Mad sass.