Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

2 things:

they're prolly not on here to see his soliloqy and there's nothing inherently bad about plaid shorts.

just a thought i had today. And yes there are nothing wrong with plaid shorts. Next time I'll keep it more generic =]

"I looked up at the sky today and saw a cloud and thought that.....I seriously want to fuck some fast fewd right now"

i wanted some gray shoes so i saw a pair of tsts on yoox, i ordered them they came in today and they were like a glittery gray, and i just cant mess with the glitter. i thought i had found the perfect gray tennis shoe, now i am sad. i really want a pair of grey shoes.

i'm going to see pineapple express tonight. i don't know much about the movie, but i DO know that i'm going to smoke a fat blunt before i go... so whether or not it's actually going to be funny, it's going to be funny.

Just got back from the gym saw a couple people from the high schools days. Yup I did change a lot but you ironically are the same. You faggot plaid short wearing, wannabe coy fish tattoo, ostentatious wife beater wearing CUNT. Get some proactive for your face dipshit!

A nostalgic inspired thought I had today.

just today i was thinking about people i used to hang out with, waay back, and how now some of them have turned into awkward losers. then i thought about if i had continued to hang out with them, and not met my current friends...would i have turned out like them, or would they be more like me? weird.

in pain and so lonely.

this made me :(. its okay i will push you on the swings and catch fireflies with you over the internet. or isketch

----

are muji prices better in nipponland? i was checking out their tshirts the other day and i really really like them, but i think they wanted something like $35 so i was like fuck datttt

Anybody know if all woodbury commons has is crap? I might be going tomorrow and am starting to wonder if its actually worth it. Maybe barneys and dior will have some good shit. Somebody teach me how to say "DIBS DONT TOUCH IT" in all asian languages quick. Thanks!

this made me :(. its okay i will push you on the swings and catch fireflies with you over the internet. or isketch

----

are muji prices better in nipponland? i was checking out their tshirts the other day and i really really like them, but i think they wanted something like $35 so i was like fuck datttt

They are cheaper than that I think. Wasn't that expensive at the Muji store in Bangkok I think.

Anybody know if all woodbury commons has is crap? I might be going tomorrow and am starting to wonder if its actually worth it. Maybe barneys and dior will have some good shit. Somebody teach me how to say "DIBS DONT TOUCH IT" in all asian languages quick. Thanks!

i need to go there one day. try my luck.

Most of the people that I hanged out in my High School were just associates .. and lives are all fucked up, and that was last year.. I'm itching to see 5-10 years later

Muji is dirt cheap overseas, and the clothes are alright if you like that beige+navy+burgundy sailor stripe everything in boxy fits. You can get them to match with your gf and you will look like a 60 year old Japanese couple.

Muji has this ill cassis drink in their fridge... I am down with Muji stationery as well...

bah, i could care less about most of the clothes the shirt fabric though just happened to be the right amount of sheer drapeyness. maybe ill steal it

some of the manpurse-y type of items were aite and they had a thermos that i could totally use when i need to roll with swiss miss in the deep arctic chill