Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is project runway any good? is it maaad frute swagz? should I watch it?
confession i spent all of thanks giving week watching project runway.:o They had a marathon i watched almost all of the seasons and now im watching the new season.

also spent time watching top chef.and i have a huge crush on Padma Lakshmi

360438417_9e2d9d5514.jpg

anyone remember that game with the triangles and you were a green triangle fighting red ones around yellow shapes, it was all lines, it was on all the school computers and i played it intensly in grade 7 cause there was nothing else and now i cant remember what it was called

Guest Airjamie
Dakota Fanning .. is she gonna be the next child actor that's a coke head at 13? Or will she break the stereotype?

Im really hoping she does become a cokehead. That means i can definately fuck her.

i used to date this girl and she broke up with me by making out with another guy o nthe dance floor. in front of me.

i was upset cuz i liked her and it was lame.

then we hung out again recently and she pronounced justice "just-eess" as though she was french. she pronounced it that way because she met some cool hipster in toronto who said it that way.

i'm not sure why i was upset about losing her now.

how can you not trust her? i dont trust a bitch that makes me pay for everything...

and i'm not talking bout relationships i'm talking about a girl i'm trying to pick up. i dont buy them hoes drinks.

If you're trying to pick up a girl then why wouldn't you buy her drinks?

I guess either way you're not going to be able to trust a girl you met in the bars, but atleast if you're trying to get laid.. buying the drinks would help.

because you're fucking pitiful if you buy chicks drinks to try and get in their pants.
Then what are you doing at a bar in the first place? There's plenty of places to pick up girls without alcohol or other guys trying to make out with them.

yeah... what? I thought getting them drunk was the whole point. girls just don't go ga-ga anymore these days over a 3.5 gram PCP blunt like they used to... things done changed smh :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I left my camera cord at home :( no pics from me for a while

Also my sleeping habits are really bad/irresponsible.

I have to get up at 9 tomorrow. It is currently 2:45 am

i feel ya on that doctorworm.. even though i had no classes today... i slept at fucking 4am last night bc i had been up made late all week b/c of break.

anyways im buying a cactus today. a small one to put on my desk... that or a bonsai plant.

+rep for that

also why the hell does chauss post on a fashion forum? i mean shes kind of a milf but not all that well dressed

I recently started checking out TFS again and noticed Chauss. All she does is post tit and ass shots and has a weird face, I wouldn't be surprised if she used to be a man or something.