Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

were the girls hot?

better yet is your prof hot?

One of them looks so charming, she has a boy's cut, it looks so good on her. Her friend is nice, but the girl with the boy's cut and the trench and the glasses, mmmm mmm mmm. They're leaving tomorrow but I'm going to take them up to the cloisters.

Also my mentor looks damn good for age actually (50). All her friends that she's introduced me too, all writers. They look really good.

I'm probably making it difficult for my superswap buddy because I've only been posting in sale threads :P

this is your chance!!!!!!! say something.

(not that i got you)(0)

i tried sending a PM earlier but then i got the msg box full msg..talk about having the shoe on the other foot..

One of them looks so charming, she has a boy's cut, it looks so good on her. Her friend is nice, but the girl with the boy's cut and the trench and the glasses, mmmm mmm mmm. They're leaving tomorrow but I'm going to take them up to the cloisters.

Also my mentor looks damn good for age actually (50). All her friends that she's introduced me too, all writers. They look really good.

handle it playa

oi, i'm a romantic these days, I go for just being part of someone's memories more than anything else,

mark minds rather than skin

but i want someone to love so bad, and who knows what the days will bring?

My mentor has probably the wrongest impression of me and women. Every party she's invited me too, I always end up chatting some women up and in my wanderings I meet new people, men and women (friends), it just so happens when she asks about my day, I've always last met a woman.

Good thing I didn't mention that right after I walked her to place on monday that I met a girl right at the coffee place next door.

@ chantheman i am to pls^

i rather liked that one of the white girl that is too pretty to be caught in a corny squatting over toilet position that you had

haha, everytime i see whitney i think of pretty hands. (hmm where was that picture posted now...~)

if its the one where it shows my nails theres a story behind that. when i was younger my dad always taught me the importance of hygiene and would make me clip my nails and keep it clean under.. somehow i got into my head that nails with a straight edge on the tip was an attractive trait

so i'd cut my nails straight across, thankfully it didn't stay that way. what was i thinking.. but my nail bed end isn't as curved on the end? as my mom's or sisters.

@ chantheman i am to pls^

i rather liked that one of the white girl that is too pretty to be caught in a corny squatting over toilet position that you had

good call i had to go back and search your posts for it as i didnt save it. bringing it back to 08

today's been so upside down. i saw a really cute guy at starbucks, but i took a good look and realized i thought he was cute because had similar features to my exboyfriend. bleh.

my tattoo is kind of peeling but not so much.

i've been stuck on this all day

s4EEOqxW9FM

oh yeah, and this is the first time in my life that homework's been therapeutic. totally focused, got my homework done ahead of time and got my mind off bullshit. feels good.

stupid bejeweled blitz app on fb is keeping me up

i went through a week where i filled every moment of free time playing bejeweled. i deleted that app because i wasted hours. you just get so carried away with those one minute games.

today i was having a cigarette before lecture started. i was texting my friend and some random grimey ass dude comes up to me and says, "SLIM SHAADYYYYY. what's good with your phone girl?" i look at him and i look back at my phone. he asks me for a cigarette, i pull a cigarette out and say, "look, i'll give you this cigarette but you have to go stand over there." fucking weirdos.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/oct/20/san-diego-8212-major-freeway/?metro&zIndex=185800

fuck that bitch. i was stuck in traffic for about an hour cause the bitch couldn't make up her mind.

I'd make a terrible negotiator in those situations... I'd be the one to give her a gun and tell her to shoot herself or get the fuck down and stop being an attention whore