Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

daddy used to roll me in a blanket, laying on the ground, and pull on one end of it, so i'd spin in the airs :cool:

he was not saying "vroom vroom vroom" though, i think i miss the whole experience... maybe , one day, i'll look back at my youth with a smile, now, i feel totally empty.... AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Space%20Shuttle.gif

space shuttles don't seem too complicated... all i really wonder though, what's the feeling when the ground starts shaking, agitated with flames and smoke, and pro-(s)pelled, power, technology, explosions of complexions, with all these different lights..

a little more complicated than that makes it seem, though, lol

damn it now that im on a different time zone i dont see all teh good random thought posts til they are afterthoughts, sucks. i wanted to throw in my 2 cents about poptarts then i notice, was posted 17 hours ago, so you cats'll be like 'who the fuck was talking about pop tarts'

leo, thats also the excuse he used when you almost passed away on the beach, sao paulo, 1998.

do you remember? its really fresh in my brains..

it was mass.

but it was yesterday

TRENDS MOVE FASTER

i'm writing this and i know its already too late :(

"That guy in Bradford drew the snake on his stomach, and you know, it was in the full blush of this kind of British desire to not take yourself too seriously that he decided to share that with me. And in the full blush of my very American desire to understand and return his humor with some of my humor, I choked him."