Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost
is there a dvdrip of slumdog millionaire yet?

i'd watch burn after reading, if only for john malkovich.

here. taken and transporter 3 were worth watching. quantum of solace was not good

Quantum was a good action flick, not much in terms of story or development of the new James Bond's backstory. Wish they had gone for story over explosions, but it was decent. They really took it back to the 90's Bond formula though.

Taken was great. Liam Neeson is righteous.

Didn't see Transporter 3 yet. It's on the list.

i'm so stupid i gave my black hm hoodie to a girl on friday night while drunk. luckily it wasn't a ro but i'm too lazy to buy another one. also i threw an empty bottle at a random bitch in the street, she was quite mad and wanted to sue me... but you need my name first bitch.

also there's already dvdrips of slumdog millionaires. i watched it last week (and didn't like it, stupid corny story and very predictable ending).

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2171848

i had to get the subtitles too because they speak in their local language a lot and their english accent was a bit hard to understand for me.

Guest Phrost
i cant wait til the brownies are done
i just realized how weird everything that has to do with internet is weird and how we react etc. this is actually really creepy

nigga you high

not just one... three of them (iirc). japan does fanboy consumerism better than anywhere else on the planet.

i read the whole comic. can't say it really shook me. barely even touched me. lots of interesting ideas (and the art style is gorgeous!) but the whole thing just felt a bit tv drama to me. and not even really good tv drama.

(no hate).

there's live action death note?

what?

also, why?

you never seen a live-action movie?

lol its funny how people get "heart attacks" in the movie. they just fall over clutching their chest, it looks funny. also the acting isnt too good

im going to anime evolution 2009 and its gona own
im going to zombie fest 09
that cosplay ryuk is so sickkk!!

i would wear that everyfuckingday and apples and apples

y'all some fuckin' nerdz.

:cool:

argh.

slumdog millionaire sucked.

horribly so.

regardless of any awards.

regardless of what hawt girlz tell me

regardless of your movie of the year award.

YOU ARE SHIT.

also, in bruges...? why did you not FUCKING WIN?!?

"an homage is ...too strong a word, perhaps, a tribute?" ..... fuck.

argh.

slumdog millionaire sucked.

horribly so.

regardless of any awards.

regardless of what hawt girlz tell me

regardless of your movie of the year award.

YOU ARE SHIT.

also, in bruges...? why did you not FUCKING WIN?!?

"an homage is ...too strong a word, perhaps, a tribute?" ..... fuck.

based on the opinion of people whose opinions count i'm expecting slumdog to be overrated. but i don't want to see it with low-expectations incase i then enjoy it as a result of my low expectations. the only solution is to expect it to be brilliant then hate it when it (probably) isn't thus fulfilling my own prophesy.

prove me wrong danny, prove me wrong.

slumdog is a cinematic travesty

an even bigger cultural one.

fuck this movie

i am never paying money to see a danny boyle film in a theater again (0)

edit - Baeyer-Drewson you are a guy i respect on an intellectual level, especially when it comes to film/literature/cultural appreciation. Have some dignity for yourself and respect for the film's subject(s) - download/bootleg the film, don't give any money towards it.