Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

debating whether I am up to doing my radio show tonight. I'm feeling really zonked overall, think I might be coming down with something, but on the whole, I am just uninspired and overly tired and don't feel like sitting in a moldy room for 2 hours feeling obligated to think about playing/listening to music.

It's not like anyone listens anyways.

but I just wanna watch movies and eat cereal....

I really just wanna go home

I really just want a job

and live elsewhere

and have someone to cook for me.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller.

Bought a burberry trench...

give it to me pls kthx

Also, just read the couple of last pages. Cosplay Ryuk is fuckin ridiculawesome. Hate cosplay (and most anime, tbh...full disclosure), but Death Note I can get behind, especially when done this well.

Burn After Reading for sure. Defiance was only good because it was an impressive true story... more the kind of thing where the reality behind it wows you instead of the movie. Slumdog is worth watching IMO but I preferred Burn After Reading.

I know exactly how i'm gonna live after i move out in a month.

2BR flat, with one BR smaller than the other, and I'm gonna turn the 2nd room into a wall to wall jawnz room. floor to ceiling racks or rolling racks on 3 corners and shoe shelves on the last, table in the middle for folding and ironing jawnz. It will be true to the Temple of Jawnz concept.

Bitches will love this shit. Always a narcissistic gentleman concept.

i guess slumdog just so you can tell people that it's overrated. Burn after reading looked wwaaayyy too smarmy for me and that comes from a pretty smarmy fuck in myself