Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Know it's a bit random, but does anyone know any good vintage/accessory/jewelry spots in the East village, near or relative to 12th st. n Ave A? I'm gonna be there tomorrow for a meeting, and I wanna pick up a cool piece to put on mah chain. Cheap kinda stuff, no need to be blowing mad fliff on this ish.

Thanks.

This organic milk in a red carton with a flying cow on it (can't think of name) makes absolutely incredible chocolate milk. Good on its own and when making white (well brown) russians

milk_041.jpg

I remember I used to always steal these from this guy's lunch bag in math class.

- no bully, I jacked the shit messing with some richass assclown asswipe that needed to be taken down a couple levels anyways.

not that I think about it, this fool could've easily killed me in a fight. pussyass. I stole them to his face and everything. almost not even stealing VVVV

l_04e8b87dcf054076be257f1e9928c5a9.jpg

I feel the need to post pic why?

milk_041.jpg

I remember I used to always steal these from this guy's lunch bag in math class.

- no bully, I jacked the shit messing with some richass assclown asswipe that needed to be taken down a couple levels anyways.

not that I think about it, this fool could've easily killed me in a fight. pussyass Robby Templeton

l_04e8b87dcf054076be257f1e9928c5a9.jpg

I feel the need to post pic why?

LOL robby templeton? hahahahaha

My 82 year old grandmother recently got her first computer and emails me now. Except she writes letters infrequently and more often just forwards me redneck humor, she really likes redneck humor I guess.

Here is the latest from my grandma:

http://biggeekdaddy.com:80/humorpages/Misc/lawnmowerDUItaserarrest.html

My 82 year old grandmother recently got her first computer and emails me now. Except she writes letters infrequently and more often just forwards me redneck humor, she really likes redneck humor I guess.

Here is the latest from my grandma:

http://biggeekdaddy.com:80/humorpages/Misc/lawnmowerDUItaserarrest.html

my grandma loves fart jokes