Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i wonder if my parents know i smoke cigarettes in the boiler room?

my brother knows and doesnt care cos he does it too but..i'm just curious.

also, im genuinely PISSED that ambien stopped working on me..

i just wanna sleep.

theres a little mouse running around in the room im staying in. Hes a cute little bugger and kinda reminds me of stewart little. He's been running around the room and just being hella nosy. He actually hopped into my cps.

currently he is trying to get out by digging by where the door meets the frame. I set up a mouse trap right by the door and every time he gets near i feel real guilty and take a pic of him to alert him to not go by the trap. I cover my eyes and ears cuz i dont wanna see stewart little die

i also dont want rabies.

dilemma

theres a little mouse running around in the room im staying in. Hes a cute little bugger and kinda reminds me of stewart little. He's been running around the room and just being hella nosy. He actually hopped into my cps.

currently he is trying to get out by digging by where the door meets the frame. I set up a mouse trap right by the door and every time he gets near i feel real guilty and take a pic of him to alert him to not go by the trap. I cover my eyes and ears cuz i dont wanna see stewart little die

i also dont want rabies.

set up those trap type things with a stick holding it up and when he knocks the stick out, it traps him!

im bad at explaining things, but you get it.

Lucas, mayb 2morro.. 2 busy gettin money, spendin money, nothin in between.. gonna go watch i believe i can fly now b4 bed, then maybe 'turn back the hands of time'..epic video.

sup julz, peace out playas!

gfunk, just wanted to drop in and say you are one enigmatic motherfucker. The Talented Mr. Les had the crown, but I think you body snatched it from him. props.

Guest No Handclaps Please

when the fuck is my clipse album coming out

i accidentally jizzed in my girls eye, then could not stop laughing because she actually stayed in character