Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

operationjake, step up your game and get with those nice chickz.

and say hi for her bday on fb, doesn't cost anything but brings nice guy points.

i can't do that seeing as i told her that i didn't want to talk with her again... this was the day the other dude was like "fuck no" to her. she came back to me saying she made a mistake and wanted me back. i may not be some hot shit, or not even shit in general, but i have more self-esteem than allowing myself to be doubly fucked over.

so, 2 months later, i can't say "happy birthday" or i'd seem like i can't keep my integrity.

but oh well. life goes on. she was older than me anyways... gotta get with some of that young shit while i'm still under 18.

Fuck pita pit. I want my food without being constantly judged. NO I DON"T WANT EXTRA MUSHROOMS OR TOFU OR SHIT IN MY PITA. WHY CAN'T I HAVE SOMETHING SIMPLE WITHOUT BEING JUDGED AS A NEANDERTHAL? ASSHOLES

but UC's take the highest no?

iirc they see all of them, but they only consider your highest ones, yeah. At private schools, you get to submit your top individual scores even if they're from different sittings as a way to make the school's stats look better..

goodbye your moniez too.

that's like the most expensive coffee capsule and you can only buy them at the nespresso store (at least here).

but without considering the cost, this actually rocks.