Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Negged for not mentioning fat people.

Also, I just got those club collar shirts from Club Monaco, gave 'em one wash, and now I've got these rust-colored stains on the back. I'm tempted to try and wash them again, but I'm worried it might be some bleach that inadvertantly got on them.

And I would return them, but I only have the receipt for one of them. :(

The stains are probably the result of liquid detergent accidentally being poured onto or splashing onto your shirt. When you wash your shirts in the future, make sure you turn the water on first, pour the detergent into the water so that it gets diluted, and then add your clothes in last.

The stains are probably the result of liquid detergent accidentally being poured onto or splashing onto your shirt. When you wash your shirts in the future, make sure you turn the water on first, pour the detergent into the water so that it gets diluted, and then add your clothes in last.

Anything I can do about it?

You do know which shirts I'm talking about, no? I think I'll just have to return the one I still have the receipt for. And I might as well try your over-dye experiment with the other pair. :(

Now I've learned my clothes washing lesson.

Anything I can do about it?
overdye them

You won't be able to remove the stains, sadly.

Other than returning or overdying the shirts, you can try to "creatively" stain them some more and then view your handiwork under a blacklight (6). One in every nine is an image of the Virgin Mary (1).

has anyone else noticed that lacoste advertising is nigh ubiquitous as the puma usan lately?

theres no subtlety to it at all, i really, really hate that intentionally slow-loading ad that appears whenever browsing through runway collections on mens.style.com

also, check the wiki article on the polo. the abundance of the word "lacoste" and the number of unnecessary lacoste images makes the article seem like a long-winded ad written by a marketing team, bullshit detector went off right away

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_shirt

thankfully theres some rather clear-eyed analysis and historical summary in the talk page, which is far more informative than the original article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Polo_shirt

i am going to portland tomorrow for the (canadian) long weekend. maybe it makes me a bad canadian, but i fucking love going to america, its like a theme park, everything is just crazier south of the (canadian) border

if i add an extra shot of espresso to my iced white chocolate mocha (making that 3 shots) will it be too much for me to handle as i am shaking from 2 shots?

i ate some wheat pasta with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and a chicken breast so it should have taken the jittery-ness away...but no.

hmm.

if i add an extra shot of espresso to my iced white chocolate mocha (making that 3 shots) will it be too much for me to handle as i am shaking from 2 shots?

yes, three shots is ideal... don't know if i'd change it up though since you're already shaking :) seems to be a waste of money since you'll get used to that third shot within a week or two anyways!

damn man, jealous of those emily m

you should def. hit up emily m this summer for some emily m, some great emily m are coming to town (as always)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

kkk inside jokes

INSIDE

i ate some wheat pasta with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and a chicken breast so it should have taken the jittery-ness away...but no.

hmm.

Good lord, this is pretty much my food intake for a whole day, sometimes two. I weigh perhaps 1/2-1lb more than sidneylo. (0)