Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

There's "praying" and praying. Sometimes I pray that... well for example that a teacher is ill or for a public transportation strike. But there's nothing religious in that because I don't really believe in a God.

(now what to do with this stupid post, delete or post anyway...?)

I swerve to hit any animal that crosses my path.

i read this in "bad habits" thread and was reminded of a friend:

i have this one friend who's from a very well-off family, live in a huge house in the hills, etc. several years ago, his ballin ass dad (who owns some steel factory) bought him a brand new Corvette. one day after a long night of puffin the herb, he was driving home on the freeway at like 3am, and as he was exiting the freeway at fayst nascar speeds, he pulls out his pipe and burns a bowl. he was going way too fast and needed to make a left turn at the exit which was approaching way faster than he expected. so he makes a fast ass blind turn and hits an animal that was standing in the road. the animal smashes into his windsheild and is sent flying straight up into the air. he brakes and sees the animal fall to the ground behind him in the rear view mirror. he gets out the car, and sees its a young deer twitching on the ground. shocked, he just drives home as soon as possible.

when he got home, he saw the damage on his car and knew his dad was gonna kill him. then he remembered his dad once told him he wants to hunt deer, and one day he wants to hunt and eat a deer. so he got in his moms minivan, and drove back to where the deer laid. it was still alive twitching helplessly, so he started stomping on it's head and neck to put it out of it's misery. after he finished, he turned around to open the minivan trunk, and saw a whole family of deer watching. Mama Deer, bambi, grandpa deer, papa deer, the whole fam, all staring him down. he quickly threw the deer into the van and drove home. the next day, father and son brought the deer to dad's factory, skinned it, cooked it, and ate it. SAVAGE

我的朋友是个白人

白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白

白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白白

Guest winq

白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人

白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人白人

White white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white White white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white White white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white

(google translation)