Sling & Stones Womens

anny

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up with these jean's tearing up? is this happening to anyone else? maybe the person I know who's torn it up is just too rough.

I have a pair of the denim that I bought for my sister that didn't work out... my sister is a size 28 and I bought a size 25 because the seller told me that it's 3 sizes bigger than tagged.

Anyways if anyone is interested in buying it, please PM me and I'll take pics.

Theyre not raw though. They're more of a washed-out blue x gray color...

Selvedge though.

The ones you have actually ARE raw.. And the measured waist runs 2.5" larger than tagged size.

Button em up, lay the jeans flat, and measure the waist, it'll measure exactly 27.5" in the waist.

azn8oi, like kiya said those are raw but dyed with natural indigo. the ones fmbh has is that fremont/synthetic indigo dye.

anyway--i got constant struggles synthetic selvage rachels tag size 24 (down two from my true) with actual waist around 28.5''+ which would fit me..........if there was some kind of stretch to get the pants past my hips. :|

also...i felt comfortable getting these even tho they're tag size 24 because of the selfedge site..........just sayin.

azn8oi, like kiya said those are raw but dyed with natural indigo. the ones fmbh has is that fremont/synthetic indigo dye.

anyway--i got constant struggles synthetic selvage rachels tag size 24 (down two from my true) with actual waist around 28.5''+ which would fit me..........if there was some kind of stretch to get the pants past my hips. :|

also...i felt comfortable getting these even tho they're tag size 24 because of the selfedge site..........just sayin.

ah geez, are you goin to resell

Hey Franklin, I'll post pictures soon because those raws I posted a little while ago just passed their one year mark. I only had 2 cold-soaks on them as well =)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first post here :)

These are my S&S Rachels, the veggie dyed ones!

I went with a size that's 1 1/2 sizes bigger than my usual. I'm a 24/25 and I bought the 26 (for $110!!)

I've only worn them 20ish times so they haven't started to fade at all, but I looove them!

Here they are brand new:

me3.jpgme5.jpg

full0.jpg

top0.jpg

And this is a bit later (10 wears):

worn1.jpg

withConverse1.jpg

full1.jpg

and one for kicks:

ridic.jpg

The rise on mine is 7.5"

If anyone wants measurements for the 26, here you go:

Measurements brand new (10 wears):

Waist aligned: 15.75" (15.9ish")

Waist w/ dip: 15" (15.25")

Rise: 7.5"

Thigh: 10" (10.5")

Hips: 18.5"

Inseam: 36" (34.5" with stacking)

the curved yoke is scary at first but they actually look great on, they suit your body type well!^ i like that veggie wash too.

i'm hearing that some people are sizing way up and some are sizing way down though...? i'll have to try some.

I wanted my girlfriend to pick up some raw jeans because i thought she'd like it and a friend had some sling & stones Rachels that he was reselling. On the pictures here the denim looks pretty dark, but on the self edge site and up close, these pants look sorta green. Are there different colors or do they just look different colors in pictures? I kinda like the dark dye much better than the green.

• 3 months later...

I have a pair of S&S selvedge rachels in synthetic indigo. Is the nonselvedge model different from the selvedge other than the obvious? The nonselvedge seems to be much softer, the design is a little bit different, and the indigo seems to be darker than the selvedge model. Does this affect sizing as well? I'm curious to know for future references. thx :]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sling & Stones Rachel, 11 months, one soak, no wash.

very great fit on you! and thanks for the pictures, the girlfriend and i are still pooling together her options when it comes to raw denim. but 11 months... please... go put those in a tub or something quick :(