Purple Sneakers?

fg0d

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I can dig dude on the matching shit...why NOT coordinate. I think it's a cop out when people do a color top and try to pull it off with white or black kicks...it definitely doesn't look better than a pair of kicks with at least a matching color on them (they don't have to be the single color of the shirt). Here in NYC, we always shit on the kids who run around here thinkin' they are fresh with some loud multi-purple hoodies on while rockin' some black ACG boots...just cause it's "neutral".

Plus purple sneaks go retarded sick with indigo denim.

Matching your tops to your kicks is the way to go...IMHO...it's only OD when you match your kicks with your shirt, hat, and jacket (if you have one) and it's some stupid loud color like yellow or white...you JUST CAN'T wear crazy yellow or royal blue...always end up lookin' like a banana or an overzealous crip. With white...it's just like "wow that's alot of white there buddy"...

And I can dig dude on the matching shit...why NOT coordinate. I think it's a cop out when people do a color top and try to pull it off with white or black kicks...it definitely doesn't look better than a pair of kicks with at least a matching color on them (they don't have to be the single color of the shirt). Here in NYC, we always shit on the kids who run around here thinkin' they are fresh with some loud multi-purple hoodies on while rockin' some black ACG boots...just cause it's "neutral".

Plus purple sneaks go retarded sick with indigo denim.

Matching your tops to your kicks is the way to go...IMHO...it's only OD when you match your kicks with your shirt, hat, and jacket (if you have one) and it's some stupid loud color like yellow or white...you JUST CAN'T wear crazy yellow or royal blue...always end up lookin' like a banana or an overzealous crip. With white...it's just like "wow that's alot of white there buddy"...

ok........................

• 1 month later...
BUMP!. Where can I get these? 234zs0.jpg

I believe those are Stussy Courtforces. I think they dropped awhile ago so I'm not sure if any place still has stock of those. I would try the bay.

• 8 months later...
DSC_0815.jpg

lamjc nbs. im still kicking myself for passing on those soleboxes, so very nice

thefunkytechnician- it looks like you are one of 96 as well. i was so happy when my friend just so happened to be living in Paris when these dropped. I paid retail as opposed to the $600+ they go for.

co-sign on the solebox nb's (which the above pictured pumas are a direct rip off) as well as the stussy court forces.

also, not mentioned yet, a recent pair of sk8 hi's in collaboration with proper that are purple satin (same material on the above pictured lanvins). going for about 150US on the bay.

^ Azn only? Haven't been keeping up with recent vans....

proper is a store in cali so i dont think it would be asia only

agree with the purple vandals

solebox nbs

cant forget about the metallic purple/black cojp dunk his....

and i like these as well

293862018.jpg