sufu members in the DC area?

derdankhund

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

428970766_aafb33af25.jpg

Reader, meet Marshall from the District Line. If you want some cool gear that’ll separate you from the Happy-Hour-Steves, you need to go to the District Line in Adams Morgan and talk to this guy. His jacket, a modern version of the classic pinstripe, is by Brit label Merc.

SuFu meet this Friday at District Line...who's in?!?

wonderland, the raven (mt pleasant), bedrock billiards (adams morgan), and if i want bourbon - bourbon (adams morgan). can you tell where I live...? the DC bar scene is pretty bleak imo.

Used to live in DC for about seven years and may be moving back by the end of the year...

I had an apt right across the street from Meridian Hill park. Used to frequent Wonderland, the Raven, Dos Gringos, Chi Cha Lounge...

Used to live in DC for about seven years and may be moving back by the end of the year...

I had an apt right across the street from Meridian Hill park. Used to frequent Wonderland, the Raven, Dos Gringos, Chi Cha Lounge...

i wonder where you work... ... ... :x

also, i wonder if denimbar would host something for the dc md va crowd. they do private parties yeah? i don't know if joey or watchman check this thread though. are most of us over 21?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I live in PG (from Potomac) currently, but I am about to move back to MoCO. Use to hang out at Nation every Friday night. I have a family now so when I go out it is usually to Tako or Sushi Ko. Do you guys ever go to Denim Bar in Bethesda?