sufu members in the DC area?

derdankhund

inspired by other similar threads and the apparent burgeoning of superfuture meetups, both real (san fran) and potential (UW)...

how many people on here live in the DC area? I go to school at University of Maryland, College Park. I haven't seen too many well-dressed people on campus; a pair of diors, a couple pair of oversized ghetto evisus, and finally a japanese dude in my phd class who sports a pair of APCs with one of the sickest fades I have ever seen.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inspired by other similar threads and the apparent burgeoning of superfuture meetups, both real (san fran) and potential (UW)...

how many people on here live in the DC area? I go to school at University of Maryland, College Park. I haven't seen too many well-dressed people on campus; a pair of diors, a couple pair of oversized ghetto evisus, and finally a japanese dude in my phd class who sports a pair of APCs with one of the sickest fades I have ever seen.

i actually see nudies pretty frequently around here now. i saw someone with some sweet lee/lee repros at adams morgans day this sept. was that anyone here? the guy wearing them was asian so the odds are quite good... :P i'm also 95% sure i saw someone wearing pbjs at gwu too, which was a total shock if you've ever spent any time around there...

• 3 weeks later...
fairfax( I go to George Mason), but I spend a lot of time in the city, especially at night. what bars/clubs/lounges do you guys frequent?

wonderland, the raven (mt pleasant), bedrock billiards (adams morgan), and if i want bourbon - bourbon (adams morgan). can you tell where I live...? the DC bar scene is pretty bleak imo.

yeah, I got a chance to check out commonwealth this weekend. I was surprised to learn it's not located on the main drag in georgetown, but I'm glad this is the case as there won't be many accidental walk-ins by the usual crowds (as opposed to Major which is on wisconsin ave). they've got the best selection, for sure. supreme stuff was mostly XL and L though

next time I'm down there I'm making it a point to drag people to the barney's co-op to see what all the fuss is about

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Balitmore now. I'm a UMCP graduate. Anyone following the men's b-ball this year? I'm excited about the ACC tournament tommorow and the NCAA's (finally). Seems like not many people interested in a meet up, I'm also a noob so you're probably not interested in meeting me anyways :)