Quality Tailors in Toronto?

Analog

Anyone have a go-to professional tailor that does quality work in Toronto? If so please post your tailor of choice and/or experiences for all the inter-web to see.

What I'm looking for :

• Full-time professional tailor (no dry cleaners etc.)
  • Skilled/experienced with alterations to suits, jackets, coats, including complex surgical procedures
  • Honest - won't tell you they can do anything/everything just to get your business
  • If tailor is female she must be hot
  • Preferably downtown area

TIA

the woman at the sketchly on dundas between mcaul and university is damn good. i know its a dry cleaner but i fully trust her with all of my dior stuff. (that takes alot of trust) oh... she really isnt hot either

What exactly are you looking to have done? I've had a lot of work done by a woman (Nikki) at the Stitch-It located in the TD Centre concourse (Bay-King) and she's always done amazing work.

She's taken in blazers, slimmed jeans, taken in jeans in the waist/seat, etc. All excellent work.

Right now, I have some coats and a trench that need : arms taken in, length taken in, maybe slim the waist/torso a little bit. But long-term just I want to have one or two tailors that I can depend on because this is the kind of work I'll always need done.

I think I saw someone else recommend the Stitch-it location (maybe it was from StyleForum).

i go to this lady named nina rosen up in thornhill just east of john/bayview... used her for everything for years, but a) its in thornhill and B) shes definately not hot

Does she work with denim as well?

I need to taper a pair of bootcut jeans.

i have only ever had hems done at studio kim, but i believe the people at delphic send their clients there as well. i have only ever heard good things.

got em to patch some levi's that were falling apart last summer, did a good job.

had the same jeans patched by a stitch it in the burbs and patches ripped right off.

i also back anywhere hughsd says is legit.

How to find good alteration tailors guide (you heard it first here): just call a trustable local menswear store (say Harry Rosen), tell them you're a client but you need to have something you bought from another place altered and want the address of a good tailor, they'll direct you to the one they use when they're too busy to do everything in-house. Should be allright for your purpose.

• 4 months later...