Whats in your refrigerator?

sycamore no more

This is what I got.

Refrigerator 1:

ref1.jpg

Refrigerator 2:

ref2.jpg

Me living with a filipino mother, we have a lot of fucking food. We have 2 refrigerators, not 1, but 2 refrigerators. We use to have 1 but you see all that shit? Thats why we got 2. 90% of the stuff in there I don't even eat.

Refrigerator 1: I know you guys are thinking yeah wtf pink eggs, those are salted eggs that my mom eats with rice and mix's with some meals. I don't like it. Soda I don't even drink. Lettuce and cheeses I always put in sanwiches . Sunny Delight is fucking gross. Salad dressing, I eat a lot of salad. A fucking meat market in the freezer. Hotdogs, crab, steak, pork, shrimp, we have tons!

Refrigerator 2: Old filipino desserts and entrees. Cookie dough (oatmeal and raisins.) We have slices of bacon. Soy sauce, ketchup, hot sauce packets (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has this in theirs.) Old sticky syrups, lemon juice, caramel bottles. The freezer has the same kinda shit as the other one + cool whip.

Let's see yours supergays!

fridge:

PICT0226.jpg

Juice, chocolate, dressings, day-to-day leftovers, milk, vegetables, sauces, cheese.. the regular stuff...

freezer:

PICT0227.jpg

leftovers, ice cream, deep frozen foods, icecubes...

damn, my mum would grind my nuts if she knew i posted these pictures here..

sycamore, I've soo got you beat on fridges.

We have 4, two fridge freezer combos, a standalone fridge, and a standalone freezer. Plus two small fridges in our water coolers. we have 5 adults and one toddler here tho, and only go grocery shopping once a month, so we need em all.

In the stand alone freezer there is an assortment of ice cream and frozen veggies from our garden, frozen pizza, some meat, and probably a frozen lasagna.

In the stand alone fridge is soft drinks/bottled water and condiments and cold cuts.

in the fridge/freezer out side, there is more ice cream, beer.

In the fridge freezer inside there is leftovers and the stuff to make the next few nights meals. I might take pics if I get off my ass ever today.

the water coller fridges have wine and liqour in them.

in the fridge/freezer out side, there is more ice cream, beer.

keri, you guys could survive with only this fridge... mmmh, beer and ice cream...

Carlsberg

couldnt resist noticeing you are drinking danish fucking beers ande.. thats kewl... happy new year btw..! thats soon for you i guess..