what are you watching today?

red

I'm not sure I always enjoy how nutz it is.

But whatever, it's still the best show on television.

I think that's my favorite part of the show.

Tried to watch the first episode of season one of The Wire last night since everyone I know has been singing its praises. Problem was, I tried to watch it at 4 AM and quickly fell asleep. I'll probably try again tonight. I really liked the first scene.

Tonight I'm going to pop in Traffic again. I saw this for the first time on TV and it was half-way over, but after watching 20 minutes of it, I knew I would want to watch it in its entireity. Watching it half way in did end up ruining some parts of it, as well as deterred me from studying for finals, but one of my favorites. Talk about a star studded cast.

Finally got around to finishing the first episode of season one of The Wire, after hearing so much about it.

I fell asleep during the first half of the episode last time, so needless to say I wasn't thrilled. By the end of the episode though, it really picked up. I don't know the first thing about police procedural shit, so that aspect of the show bores me a little, but I'm still intrigued.

I'll probably binge-watch seasons 1-3 in the next week or two. Haven't watched a good TV series in awhile.

I have been watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm as of late. This show has probably got to be one one of the best comedies in a good while. The real life scenarios, the writing, and even the cameos are all perfectly placed. Everything about Larry David just clicks.

I just finished watching There Will be Blood and I thought it was good, but it left me dissapointed because I was expecting it to be phenomenal. I'll probably watch a matinee again sometime in the next couple weeks as I walked into this movie really tired and my attention span wandered a bit and I can't help but feel that seeing it a second time would give me a lot more appreciate for the characters and story.

Watched the movie Rocket Science last night. I had never heard of it and grabbed it on a whim. I guess it came out on HBO sometime last year. It also had the kid who played West on Heroes in it, only he could actually act in this.

Regardless, I thought it was a fantastic movie. I can't believe it went completely under my radar.