1st Ever Supreme Warehouse/sample Sale!! (is Hell Freezing Over?)

Selegna

Dude, it's HYPEBEAST, what did you expect the kids to wear? Margiela? Raf?

Seriously, just let them be. No point in preaching - if they want to wear that crap then so be it. Nothing wrong with variety.

IF ANYONE CAN PICK ME UP A DARK COLORED BOX CAP (preferably black or grey) PLEASE PM ME. I WILL REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE CAP AND YOUR TIME/SERVICE.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some pretty interesting talk for someone who is reselling gear less than a day after the warehouse sale.

FTR, the latest catalog featured Eli Reed, one of the illest skateboarders on the East Coast.

No matter what resellers do, Supreme will still be about skateboarding.

yep reselling stuff that doesnt fit me and i did buy a couple of things specifically to resell and also to pick up stuff for friends over seas..........and yes i'm asian and i resell some supreme stuff, i dont think i said anything incorrect...i think people should do/sell/buy /wear whatever they want..... and i'm pretty sure i have hooked u up or tried to hook you up with stuff from supreme b4 if my memory serves me correct..but its all good

went there looking for jeans, tees and sweats, only really got a couple of tees

and no doubt, at the core, supreme is about skateboarding but it doesnt seem to me they are pushing that aspect very much anymore........i mean i was in there one time and one of the guys got annoyed cause a kid wanted a board he just bought grip taped and then was charged $10 for the grip tape.....doesnt seem that skater friendly to me......but what do i know.....

Was there yesterday in the late afternoon and there was no line at all...me and one other guy.

Grabbed 2 P&B plain toes (FINALLY) a pair of sweatpants (heavy as hell) and a pair or grey pants (maybe flannel?)

Completely satisfied since I was in there looking for more non-heavily branded gear and finally got me some plain toes. If my foot was bigger I would have bought every dessert boot they had their as well.

i love reading hypebeast forum about this sale kids all saying how shit all stock is etc,im sorry but what the fuck were they expecting to be in there?saying that there need for overbrand dose seem ridiculosly high,seems from pics theres lots plain stuff in the sale so would suit the normal supreme wearer.just wish id been in NY a month earlier really.apparently supreme have the space for a month so it could well go on for some time.

People really should shut the hell up about hypebeast. It gets way too fucking old.

Because a lot of dumbass kids that went to the sale don't realize the dopeness of plaintoes and unbranded highly constructred gear.

A lotta kids I saw and overheard showed up wanting box tees, Public Enemy, Wu stuff and whatever hoodies and SBs they can get.

For example this mad annoying kid behind me who kept trying to cut me at the door only got a pair of SB classics and a khaki box cap after waiting like 5 hours. How could you get SBs over Supreme plaintoes? Fuckin morons.

Was there yesterday in the late afternoon and there was no line at all...me and one other guy.

Grabbed 2 P&B plain toes (FINALLY) a pair of sweatpants (heavy as hell) and a pair or grey pants (maybe flannel?)

Completely satisfied since I was in there looking for more non-heavily branded gear and finally got me some plain toes. If my foot was bigger I would have bought every dessert boot they had their as well.

What size do you wear and what sizes did they have left? I'm thinking about going back tomorrow to pick up one or two more pairs.

What size do you wear and what sizes did they have left? I'm thinking about going back tomorrow to pick up one or two more pairs.

I'm a 9.5/10 and they had a handfull in that size mostly in the Nutbrown color.

11 and up they had a pretty good stock of.

6, 7, 8 was spotty in sizing and choice.

Most of the suede dessert boots and others were really spotty in the sizing either really big or really small.

I hope everyone that wants a pair can get a pair.

Most of the suede dessert boots and others were really spotty in the sizing either really big or really small.

if anyone is going down and sees the p500's, the plaintoes that is, in a size 7. Buy whatever you can for me and I will make sure it will be profitable for you..!

if anyone is going down and sees the p500's, the plaintoes that is, in a size 7. Buy whatever you can for me and I will make sure it will be profitable for you..!

me tooooooooooooo.

size 10 or any size around there.

just buy the whole stock. seriously. sell em for 100 on here and youre making money.

10.5/11 i want plaintoes. or anything. seriously, anyone at the sale in the near future, i will buy things from you - shirts/crews/hoods in m or l, wallies, whatvever, someone needs to go buy a fuckton of stuff and just dump it in supermarket for reasonable prices, youd make a killing and us all happy

Yeah, I'm the same shoe size. I got a pair of the coronado brown leather joints, hoping to get a pair of grey suede ones. I really wanted black leather but they didn't have any left when I was there.

Oh and if anyone has the Supreme x Peter Saville Joy Division Tee in size M .. PM me. This is the one thing I really wanted that I couldn't get my hands on.

passed by earlier today...

for those interested in the p&b's, they only had the plain toes in nut brown and coronado brown. nothing really above a 10.5...they had a good handful of 10s, 10.5 though in both.

desert boots left were only the sand and the dark brown, again, mostly 10s, 9s..a few 10.5.

clothing was pretty bad...lots of track jackets, the cereal box tees, couple malcolm tees. pastrami tees.

lots of bullet hats, scarves. menace II society hats. white, grey, black box caps...bunch of other so-so hats

few hoodies here and there...didn't really look at them.

thats about all i can recall...just went for the p&bs mainly...sorry its not more thorough!

yeah servo, those are dope! don't really know who made them for supreme though.. But as I take it they are/have been at the warehouse sale because they are pretty old models...just like the wallys. Guessing they are priced similiar as the wallys or below.

Really awesome shoes..!