Interest Check on Samurai S0500XX W32

Raw Selvedge

I ordered a pair of Samurai S0500XX W32 from Take5 in Hong Kong when I was there and am getting them brought over to me in Australia by a relative soon. I'm sort of having second thoughts on them now, I'm getting into Levi's Fenom's now and I'm looking for a pair of Fenom Gold Package 505 in either Rinse or Rock-Used III. Anyways, I'm just checking to see if anyone would be interested in them when I receive them. I got Take5 to chainstitch hem them to have an outseam of 42.5 inches coz that's how they measure them there. So I don't know what the inseam length is but I will find out when they arrive. I'm looking for around $300 for them. Anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received the jeans. They are the limited edition ones with an upside down "A". The serial number is #196. The outseam is 42.5 inches and the inseam is around 32 to 32.5 inches. Brand new with tags, I was actually surprized that they have the upside down "A" and serial number so I'm thinking about keeping them but I might sell them if theres interest in them.