nice colorful leather wallets

Brienneoftarth

Cdg does have some nice colorful leather wallets. I like the one where the zipper only goes around 2 sides. I have that wallet in black croc/reptile. They're reasonably priced as well.

Paul Smith wallets are nice and the one with different colored stripes would fit the bill. Whomp whoomp wahhh. Get it? Fit the bill. Ok, I'll stop.

For years I carried a Richard James wallet that was dark brown on the outside and a vivid blue on the inside. They're still around in several different colorways (black/pink, black/yellow, etc.), but I'm not as into the new ones. Regardless, the quality is top notch. Barneys carries them.

Also, it's kind of an old standby, but Louis Vuitton epi leather wallets come in bright colors. I just picked up a nice blue bifold. I like the texture and the color is super nice. The branding is minimal, just a smallish "LV" stamped in the lower right corner. I also like this wallet because it has a "portrait" silhouette, i.e. it's taller than it is wide.

Paul Smith

Agnes B

Takeo Kikuchi

all have colorful wallets for under 120

I second Paul Smith. His stripes are colorful as can be, and it's not a well-recognized brand stateside (kind of, nothing like Japan) so it's not too "brand-y".