APRIL 77 - Direct US Distributor Ordering - Everything! All Sizes! Photos Inside

andrewisalsorad

If it isn't too much trouble, could you find out the exact waist measurement for a 34 waist Joey Colordrive in grey?

They are aprmx. 18" across, I can get a more exact measurement when I head back up to the showroom.

Are any of the jeans listed here in raw black (with white weft) ?

That Gibson Raw black is from the S/S 07 which wont be out until early 2007. The Black washes from this season are the Entombed, which is a washed denim, and the Hi-Standard which is black [like Colordrives], not Raw but Dyed Black.

those two ladies are looking good in those jeans, especially the one in the red.

;) I cant argue with that

Andrew

Any chance you could post the pit-to-pit measurement for the medium Destruction Domino Peacoat? I've been looking for a coat pretty much exactly like it, but I'd be leery of dropping that much money without being certain that it would fit.

The Jacket measures 19" Pit to Pit, 16.75" across the shoulders, 25" arm length, and the jacket length in the front is 26" and 31"in the back [cut longer in the back] Hope that helps you.