Samurai S5000BK 28x33 (fits 29/30x33) - $200 shipped

Ott

I'm selling my S5000BKs :(

I bought them way back in august but since then I've only worn them ~10 times. The reason? I've gained 15-20lbs in the past few months from working out, most of which has gone to my legs, and these quickly became constricting. Unfortunately they don't stretch as fast or as easily as my APCs.

As I said I've only worn them about 10x, but one of those wears was helping someone do some housework and so they're a little bit dirty, and have a bit of drywall dust on them, but it'll easily come out with a dryclean or handwash. There's no visible signs of fading or wear other than the dirt.

Measures:

waistband : 15 inches across

Inseam : 33

Rise : 10

Hem : ~8

You know the drill. 17oz denim, backpocket rivets, silver selvage, incredibly slubby, fades-like-indigo, etc etc. Just amazing jeans.

sbkbl8.th.jpg

this pictures sucks but I just got a camera and I don't know how to use it yet :blush:. There appears to be a shadow cast across the one side, but I assure it's evenly coloured.

Asking $200 shipped firm to N. America. thanks for looking!

Here's a better picture of them being worn by denimdestroyedmylife:

http://imagesocket.com/view/IMG_0740b68.jpg

I also should mention- when I first put these on the top button came off, but Gordon from BiG sent them back to Samurai to repair them. The denim wasn't damaged at all (17oz!), so I'm pretty sure there was just something wrong with the original button. And the replacement buttons were from Samurai so they're the exact same as the originals. (They won't be coming off again)