FS: MINT Julian Red Hoboken Black Bullets size 31

illspent

Julian Red black bullets size 31 with tags. Great cut, amazingly nice soft black denim. These are brand new, tried on once, with tags and all. Low waist, taper legs, nice slouchy and familiar DH aesthetic. I love the jeans but need a size 32.

Check out the JRed website or other sites for an idea of fit (I can post pics if you need to see them though they are mint with tags) and I know there have been threads on here about the JRed fit. Let me know any other questions.

NEW PRICE - $200 shipped (best price I could find anywhere)

top.png

full.png

backside.png

All tags attached

Hi - was out of town and couldn't respond to all the PMS and now I've lost them after the system reboot.

In any case, I will post true waist size etc. tomorrow. Suffice to say for now they are amazing jeans in a great black wash, the fit is excellent as evidenced by those who wear them well in the WAYWT thread. Let me know if you want to buy.

i had one before and it doesn't stretch much .............

Hmmm...not what I heard and not what sales people said...I'd say you could go for your size or a size below your size to be account for stretch. The denim will definately stretch a bit/form to you - it says 100% cotton but its super soft and has a bit of stretch to it already.

I will take pics tomorrow but - the denim is awesome. Its exactly what I was looking for (though i'll need a size larger as I generally go for super slouchy looking jeans) - washed black denim. The pockets on the back are small like new standards. The brand is obscure enough that you get the dh look without having to deal with the dh back pocket slits that identify you (and hte oney you spent) to everybody around.