Digital SLRs?

nairb49

where to kop

good tripod

not too expensive

best bang for buck

any recommendations

for brands/makers?

Look at Benro. Chinese knock-off of Giotto and Kirk. I have their ball head on Slik legs and it works really well, no complaints, holds my 5d with the 70-200 f2.8 fine.

Look at Benro. Chinese knock-off of Giotto and Kirk. I have their ball head on Slik legs and it works really well, no complaints, holds my 5d with the 70-200 f2.8 fine.

please put in effort

home saturday night like me

have time for haiku

chinese fakes no good

no experience with tris

but fakes always bad

looks like another batch of shit from the stupid rumor mill

its just a bunch of guesses, the only time recently that the rumor mill has been spot on was with the d700, but that was because there was a leak from the printing factory where the real product brochures were made.

i didnt read the whole thing but instantly i can tell you from "15.1 megapixels" that the chances of that being true is less than 1%

stick with mainstream brand

canon or nikon for sure

dont try and argue

Olympus is just as legit, ever used OM system cams? I wouldn't go Sony or Panasonic or even Pentax for digital, but Olympus makes great optics. Kit lenses to embarrass the rest of the field. I find Live View pointless, though. I wish the 510 had a better viewfinder, it would easily be the best deal if it did.

Olympus is just as legit, ever used OM system cams? I wouldn't go Sony or Panasonic or even Pentax for digital, but Olympus makes great optics. Kit lenses to embarrass the rest of the field. I find Live View pointless, though. I wish the 510 had a better viewfinder, it would easily be the best deal if it did.

you are so stupid

not talkin bout oh em gear

get out of this thread

seriously, what does om system gear have to do with this DIGITAL SLR thread?

i never said olympus wasnt ever a legit company, but they are awful nowadays, in the era of digital slrs.

who cars about kit lenses, the people using them all get the same shitty results pretty much, do you really want me to list all the faults with the current line up of 4/3rds slrs?

for beginners (not saying they are only beginner cams), canon or nikon are the best.

period.

kennmon - i think you just bring a negative effect on this thread. before you ever started posting it in it was full of helpful tips and tricks. people could ask questions and they would be answered respectfully.

what makes you the hipster god with all the correct answers?

on a side note i got this sick nat geo bag

NG-Mid-2345-open%20280.jpg

planning to travel around europe with it. sketch book, point and shoot, my slr, and a tripot fits all inside this little bag its great

yardsale, idc about the neg rep but

why was my last post dumb?

please explain, im being frank, if theres a flaw in my statement or you feel otherwise, do tell.

who cars about kit lenses, the people using them all get the same shitty results pretty much, do you really want me to list all the faults with the current line up of 4/3rds slrs?

stupid blanket statements.

please focus people

step up and meet the challenge

only post haikus

sick nat geo bag

NG-Mid-2345-open%20280.jpg

planning to travel around europe with it. sketch book, point and shoot, my slr, and a tripot fits all inside this little bag its great

that is a nice bag

for travels will hurt shoulder

go with a backpack