FS: Only for people who love EVISU JEANS and understand the meaning of EVISU jeans!!

BB-Tjai

Dear Evisu Lovers,

I have got some special Evisu jeans for you.

They are all 100% authentic and brand new with tags.

If you want more information about the jeans. Feel free to email me at: [email protected] and note about which jeans you are talking.

The price for 1 pair is: 110 euro shipped worldwide

And if you even want to buy more, please contact me. I will see what I can do for you.

I only accept Paypal payment for all my items.

Payment should be send to: [email protected]

Evisu Heritage Painted Jeans W32

Unwashed hard denim wit Selvedge and Chainstitch

Waist: 32 (84cm)

Length: 32 (84cm)

DSC00072.jpg

Evisu Stitched Red/White Daicock Jeans W32

Selvedge and Chainstitch Jeans

Waist: 32 (80cm)

Length: 32 (84cm)

DSC00066.jpg

Evisu Stitched Gulls Jeans with 6 extra pockets Slim Fit W34

Selvedge and Chainstitch Jeans

Only a small reparation at the right knee, but it fit fits with the vintage style of these jeans

Waist: 34 (84cm)

Length: 34 (86cm)

DSC00086.jpg

umm.... i may be wrong here... and i apoligise in advance for shitting up your thread... but wouldnt people who understand "the meaning" of evisu want the real deal japanese evisu... or even some original evis? or at least some no.1 denim in one of the classic cuts?

ill stop now.:D

lol, couldn't have said it better myself CMF.

i understand your hustle, but the people that you will be selling those jeans to are not people who really know what good evisu is like.

no one who has touched a pair of pre 2003 european evisu or japanese evisu will ever buy those. i guess european evisu has changed designers in the last 3/4 years, cuz all they have done ever since is put out shitty jeans(if they actually do a good pair of jeans in terms of quality sometimes, they do not hesitate to ruin them with some over the top ugly design and call it "limited edition")

I understand that the 'older' people know how Evisu jeans were produced when the brand was just new in the beginning of the 90's. But things have changed, the old classics of Evis are not for sale anymore. Unless you pay the full price for it in Japan. And then still there are maybe a few pairs left for sale. If there are??

But you should know why Yamane chose the name Evis for his jeans, because Evisu is the name of the Japanese Buddhist God of money. And Evisu is recognized by the gulls / daicock on the backpockets. This is the style that Evisu choose. Whether you think it's awful or not.

But still the quality of the denim of the new Evisu is still better than a lot of brands.

But you should know why Yamane chose the name Evis for his jeans, because Evisu is the name of the Japanese Buddhist God of money. And Evisu is recognized by the gulls / daicock on the backpockets. This is the style that Evisu choose. Whether you think it's awful or not.

Evis happens to be the last 4 letters of LEVIS...

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i dont even know all that much about evisu but i know that the name was also cleverly chosen bc EVIS is the last 4 letters in LEVIS thus why they were sued and had to change their name AND the gull whatever is just a sideways, artisinal, clever way to put an levis arcuate on the jeans

so what is the real meaning of evisu? . . . . . . eh, nevermind i don't even want to know

• 3 weeks later...