head-porter.org

muddy2big

Yeah, I think this stuff is legit. It seems like an online store that sells other brands too, e.g. HeM, Manhattan Portage (?), etc. But it looks pretty real. You don't really see a lot of Porter fakes here in Japan.

Yeah, I think this stuff is legit. It seems like an online store that sells other brands too, e.g. HeM, Manhattan Portage (?), etc. But it looks pretty real. You don't really see a lot of Porter fakes here in Japan.

Its a HK site though (trying to look like a Japanese site), which makes me a little nervous. Everything seems to check out, but it is weird that it looks so similar to the official site.

• 7 months later...

Just got a Tanker bag from this guy. Arrived to UK in 3 days and it looks pretty legit to me. Claims bags come from the Porter store in Tokyo. Build quality looks the same as one I got from the Comme store in London. Very nice. Comes with hologram authenticity card and all the tags. Ships from Tokyo. If it's a fake then it's a hell of a good job! I stupidly bought the same bag a while back from a guy who slings on ebay and the difference is VERY obvious. All in all I'd say head-porter.org is the real deal - as the prices would suggest. Also noticed there is www.head-porter.org (English) and www.headporter.org (Japanese). Is there a diff?

• 4 weeks later...