NonNative clothing

goldengloves

Anyone familiar with this brand? I noticed it is mostly sold in Japan and Nomad in Canada also carries it. Does Nomad ship? Or would it be easier to get through someone like 2000db?

Thier new fall line up looks pretty nice so I was looking at maybe picking up a piece or two. Also, anyone familiar with thier pricing?

http://www.nonnative.com/

Thanks.

it's nice stuff, i mentioned it in styleforum while i was in japan. i contemplated getting some while i was in japan, but ended up finding better stuff. it's fairly expensive, i remember looking at a fairly simple jacket for ~50,000 yen and denim is ~20,000 yen, shirts ~10,000-18,000yen. but this is all from memory so i may be wrong.

It is pretty cool. They make nice knits and really, really nice sneaks. They had a pair of turquoise hightop suede Chucks last year that were amazing, but too expensive for me.

I do agree that if you're into that sort of post-hippyish stuff they knit beanies and sweaters are a pretty good option. Definitely has it's own vibe though so wouldn't fit with most garments.

post-hippyish stuff ... Definitely has it's own vibe though so wouldn't fit with most garments.
Hahaha, "post-hippie" is such a perfect way to describe it. Sooo laid back.

But yeah, it wouldn't really work with other stuff. It is cool, though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

yea pretty sure theyre under the same umbrella

no idea of the history as for info i had a link bookmarked to a blog/store that had regular product updates but i cant find it right now, will pm you gnar or post here if i do find it

also i dont think nomad carries it anymore

This shit's got your name written all over it. Feeling those boots hobo did with Diemme.

Word I'm digging a bunch of this gear.

Prices seem about right, although I haven't handled any of the garments, and it will be a bit more to get something to the states.

Been searching and found a couple good online stockists - anyone know of any they'd like to share? Looks like Japan only?

Yahoo auctions turn up some decent stuff, but not much.

i have a few pieces from nonnative

they are all from tokishiraz. it's def. japan only at the moment.

i don't really know of online stockists.

it's not too good of an answer but that's the best i can do.

Thanks for the info.

Anoutcommunemeta stocks Nonnative as well as Hobo etc.Used Jake Unkutt as a proxy.

That's the one I've been looking at. Where are they located?

I guess I'm not that familiar with it, but still seems strange to me that people are concerned about the price. Seems in line with the standard Sufu fare - like a cheaper Visvim, a little more than Supreme, a little less than Engineered Garments, etc. No?