W+H/Spruce Sample Sale Hook-Up Thread

Guest Montreal

Guest Montreal

As mentioned in the other thread, I will be attending this sample sale this upcoming weekend. As a friendly gesture to Superfuture, I will be trying to hook you guys up with whatever it is you are looking for. Due to an overwhelming response (with a lot of people looking for the same thing), priority will be given to those who PM'ed me first. Below is a list, in order of when the PM was sent, of what people are looking for. After I go to the sample sale, I will be offering the goods to the first person on the list, and progressively go down the list until the item finds a buyer. I hope this makes sense. Below is a list of people who have contacted me, and what they are looking for:

1) tm. Pull-over, or zip-up (plain, M/L). Thermal w/ tee over it (M/L)

2) isdenn. Classic fit zip-up (black, S/M). Tiger fleece (black, S/M). Shawl collar sweatshirt (black, grey, M)

3) bluespring. Pull-over or zip-up (any color except yellow, M)

4) chim. Cowichan sweater (S). Zip-up (any color except green, S).

5) mr calvin oscar. Zip-up (slim fit, any color, S)

6) nairb49. Thermal (plain, M). Tee (plain, M)

7) moondog Tiger Fleece (green, purple, ?)

8) retrored Tiger Fleece (black, grey, charcoal, pinstripe, L). Tee (plain, L)

9) poly800rock. Slim-fit zip-up (Kelly/Olive, S)

10) gadabout. Tiger Fleece (black, grey, charcoal, pinstripe, L). Classic fit (same)

11) dangydang. Classic/Slim-fit zip-up (pinstripe, black, charcoal, grey, S)

12) cprotch.Tiger Fleece (any color except red, classic S/slim M)

13) smw356. Classic/Slim-fit zip-up (any color except white/red, L)

14) darknworn. Zip-up (any color, S)

15) yawn. Tiger Fleece (red, M)

16) bapelolol. Zip-up (any color except white, XS)

17) eggyeggyegg. Thermal (plain, S)

18) arthur. Pea/duffle coat (S, XS). Slim-fit (anything except white/purple/orange, S)

19) jl3969. Zip-up (black, grey, navy, M/S). Tiger Fleece (blue, red, black, green, M/S). Non-zip (same

20) dilemma. Blank tee (v-neck/crew-neck, black, M). Polo (black, white, M), Slim-fit (white, grey, navy, black, L)[/b]

21) kronik. Tiger Fleece (L), Thermal (black, L)

22) cynlix. Tiger Fleece (blue, green, S/M)

23) yuljo. Hoodie w/ long cuff (any color except white, L/XL)

24) verver. Slim-fit zip-up (black, dark color, S). Pea/Duffle coat (S)

25) goodhustle. Slim-fit zip-up (black, grey, pinstripe, S), Classic-fit zip-up (same)

26) doctorgnar. Tee (any color except yellow/green, M). Zip-up (same, M/L)

27) deanx. Tiger Fleece (any color except red, M). Duffle (M).

28) grandpashouse. Tiger Fleece (grey, black, pinstripe, red, S/M). Peacoat (S/M)

29) metkirk. Slim-fit hoody (any color except white, S)

30) chronoaug. Hoody (M)

31) in progress. Thermal (M). Slim-fit zip-up (M/L)

32) oshen. Tiger Fleece (black, white, green, S)

33) bigwhale. Slim-fit (black, pinstripe, grey, M), Shawl Collar (black, grey, M), Pea/Duffle (M)

34) denning. Zip-up (M).

35) falkon72. Tiger Fleece/Classic Fit (dark color, L). Shawl (same). Pea/Duffle (same)

36) jasonm. Duffle (black, L).

37) red. Tiger Fleece (any color, L)

Some of you other guys did indeed send me emails, but they were very ambiguous ("hey man, can you get me some stuff from the sample sale? thanks!") or you neglected to indicate a size so until you do so, you have been excluded from the list. I should also note that I am a size M and I am looking for hoodies so a lot of you guys might end up disapointed. Also, don't except any current season stuff there. The products are very random and scattered. I'll try my best, though. If you would like to be included in the list, reply with the appropriate number and what you want (indicate a size and color.. if the item is obscure, include a picture). Thanks!

EDIT: I will only accept Paypal (+4% of course). If this is a problem, please PM me so I can remove your name from the list!

EDIT NUMBER TWO: I am no longer taking orders. At this point, there's no point. Everything and anything that they will have at the sample sale has been accounted for. If by some miracle of god the 37 animals above do not want a particular item, I will simply list it in the Supermarket with my asking price. Sending me requests for orders is just simply beating a dead horse. Best of luck to everyone.. I have a feeling a lot of you guys are going to be disappointed.

Guest Montreal

CLOSED FOR THE NIGHT. PLEASE STOP FLOODING MY INBOX.. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, I DO HAVE A LIFE AND PART OF THIS LIFE INCLUDES GOING OUT AND GETTING DRUNK ON A COOL SATURDAY NIGHT

Whenever you open back up, i'd like a hoodie in M. Just tell me what you have left after all the vultures ahead of me.

Guest Montreal

Friends house + no friend + internet + jack & coke = me still on SF.

To everyone that is asking for a pea coat, you have to GUARANTEE me that you will buy it from me if I do indeed purchase it on your behalf. The reason I say this is because jackets are the most expensive item at the sale and as a student, I can't really afford tying up $90 in a jacket that no one wants.

Jesus, that took a long time to type. Jack and coke is a killer.

Guest young7777
looks like you are going to ruin the sample sale. just go and rob everything. why do you have to blow the chances for everybody else in vancouver.

why not. he is giving everyone (beside folks in vancouver/seattle) a chance to snap these great deals... two dumbs up...