How did you discover Superfuture?

retrored

I was just wondering how someone comes across Superfuture. It seems a lot of the members are transplants from niketalk, and styleforum. I don't have too many nikes, neither do I have much style.

I came across Superfuture through a google search. Looking for some Supreme stuff and superfuture came in as the first link, and low and behold I lurked a little and decided to participate.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always been a fan of thrifting and older jeans(mainly levis), before I even realised there was a whole world of people that were on the same wave.

I would always check out the ebay and I just started googleing "vintage levis" and what ever random info that I aquired along the way.

one day I pulled a superfuture link.

I lurked for a long time then I joined.

ive always known about it, and would browse superdenim every so often. just never cared enough to register, until i got temp. banned from another forum that i frequent.

ohhhh yeah? i bet i've known bout superfuture longer than you! lol j/k. i forget how i found it, i think i searched for some jeans or something and a forum came up and i added it to my favorites. after reading it for a while i had some questions so i signed up and the addiction began.

A couple years back I saw a link to the maps on niketalk. Ive been using the maps since then and just last month I decided to join. Just so im not villified, I quit NT over a year ago. That place just kind of sucks, just like the sneaker game these days.

i used the maps for awhile early on after a google search led me here, i checked out supertalk right away because there were like five exclamation points next to it on the main page. i lurked for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, and finally joined after not being able to participate became too sucky.

I bought some APC's back in the summer of 2004 and wanted to know more about the brand, Google brought me here courtesy of RingRing and few other people's knowledge. I think I'm one of the few around here who can say they discovered APC first and then discovered SF.

I was searching for more sites that sold Vans on google and a link to SF. Lurked for like a month or two until I needed a second opinion on my APC sizing. Not as knowledgeable as some posters so I still lurk most of the time since I really don't have much to contribute but I'll drop a few lines occasionally.

i was on niketalk some years ago but moved on after finding a link to crookedtongues and after a while there was a thread about wallabees there, more precise; about the P500's and they had a link to one of the superfuture threads where rhytmnandsound had posted alot of padmore & barnes pictures. After that I just lurked a little whitout signing up until many months after I was bored and signed up.

Read a tiny article about Nudie Jeans in GQ (of all places) about 2 or 3 years ago, bought some Nudies from a cool guy in Enschede, Holland who told me about mynudies.com. Went there, signed up, posted some pics, then followed another members link to superfuture, and my mind has been expanding with (relatively) useless knowledge ever since then.