We need your opinions!

Rebellious Eve

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you mind telling me what page you found that grammatical error on? I would love to correct it right away :)

sorry, but i do mind (too much of a bother. btw didn't you admit that run on sentences is part of your marketing?). no offense, but i'm done with your site and with this thread.

as i mentioned i can respect another guy's hustle. make that money then post your new diors in the denim section.

sorry, but i do mind (too much of a bother. btw didn't you admit that run on sentences is part of your marketing?). no offense, but i'm done with your site and with this thread.

as i mentioned i can respect another guy's hustle. make that money then post your new diors in the denim section.

Not much constructive critisizm. You may leave. Have fun ranting :)

We are looking for suggestions on what we should plan on doing when focusing on designs and plans. Can you tell me why our site would be a bad cliche? I could maybe improve on that...

If your brand is really "about art, self-expression, and [your] sub-culture", why are you asking other people to tell you what to focus on with your designs.

With you guys, it seems like any kind of actual product is just an after-thought.

If your brand is really "about art, self-expression, and [your] sub-culture", why are you asking other people to tell you what to focus on with your designs.

With you guys, it seems like any kind of actual product is just an after-thought.

That's what I think we should improve on also. Would you have any suggestions for self-expression and art?

I was holding myself back from commenting in this thread since its conception BUT I just can't help myself. Persistence is one thing but not getting the point in another.

Ultimately all facets of your brand will not appeal to ANYONE who is a regular on this forum. I have been here no longer then a week but this is clear to me. Doing research on a web forum is a great idea – its free, visible to a wide range of people and you get results instantly but you have to carefully choose who you communicate with and what info you take on board otherwise it’s a disaster.

The style of clothes, method of manufacture, form/s of marketing and all the branding you will have to pursue to make R.E a successful company are all basically the opposite of what the better half of the SF community have any interest in. Using any of our suggestions in tastes of fashion etc will most certainly skew your true business path and you will end up with a product that doesn’t appeal to ANY market. Find a better forum; post there and then get a professional business analyst to point you in the right direction.

Just like true designer fashion, alternate fashion (like R.E) is very competitive and you are embarking on a hard task. All the best with it though and honestly good luck.

You know... I was really disapointed this thread wasn't getting shat on IMMEDIATELY. Big props to EnglandMj for being respectable... but man no fun at all.

Until this post:

That's what I think we should improve on also. Would you have any suggestions for self-expression and art?

it's been hilarious from then on.

We are looking for suggestions on what we should plan on doing when focusing on designs and plans. Can you tell me why our site would be a bad cliche? I could maybe improve on that...

I get the feeling that your parent corporation felt like it was neglecting the teenage market and decided to shit out a line of clothing directed at that market. So when they decided to use your department all you could do is hit the fashion message boards and ask for opinions. How did you find superfuture? What did you type in when searching on google? HAHA. Perhaps they should have given the task to someone else but they figured you were the youngest guy available, therefore probably the hippest. You idiots should just post a fucking craigslist add looking for graphic designers and when they show you their portfolio just have your graphic artist rip off all the good ideas you like.

I think big companies make the mistake of doing large market reseach surveys and end up with with a whole bunch of conflicting ideas, and put out lines that are all over the shop....

Design what YOU want, what you are interested in and throw yourself into it. The minute you start designing for someone else is the minute the product will start to lose credibility. Good luck:D

I was holding myself back from commenting in this thread since its conception BUT I just can't help myself. Persistence is one thing but not getting the point in another.

Ultimately all facets of your brand will not appeal to ANYONE who is a regular on this forum. I have been here no longer then a week but this is clear to me. Doing research on a web forum is a great idea – its free, visible to a wide range of people and you get results instantly but you have to carefully choose who you communicate with and what info you take on board otherwise it’s a disaster.

The style of clothes, method of manufacture, form/s of marketing and all the branding you will have to pursue to make R.E a successful company are all basically the opposite of what the better half of the SF community have any interest in. Using any of our suggestions in tastes of fashion etc will most certainly skew your true business path and you will end up with a product that doesn’t appeal to ANY market. Find a better forum; post there and then get a professional business analyst to point you in the right direction.

Just like true designer fashion, alternate fashion (like R.E) is very competitive and you are embarking on a hard task. All the best with it though and honestly good luck.

Thank you very much for your input. Much appreciated. :)

okay here you go here is a list of the brands everyone here looks for or sports....

BAPE

7's Jeans

True Religion

Gap stuff

Old Navy

American Apparel (American anything for that matter)

Urban Outfitters

ect...

Thank you, just what we need.

1.Bulwark

2.Check your local burn unit.

3.Anything that doesn't make my butt look big.

4.I don't have style, style has me.

Kind of weird, but at least you tried ;)

in fact, visiting www.honestforum.com is highly recommended. they usually have the latest scoop on what's hot and what's not. cause in fashion, you're either in, or you're out.

Thanks much, will check it out :)

I think big companies make the mistake of doing large market reseach surveys and end up with with a whole bunch of conflicting ideas, and put out lines that are all over the shop....

Design what YOU want, what you are interested in and throw yourself into it. The minute you start designing for someone else is the minute the product will start to lose credibility. Good luck:D

Thanks for your input.

For all the other shitty posts that were ranted in this thread. You can maybe feel better to think that I actually read them, but got nothing out of it. No-life losers.