They're Driving Me Crazy!

lek

Bought these in Hong Kong, more for fun. New from the Yamane shop, of course.

Thing is, they smell like smelly feet !!!!

I only notice it when I got back home in Singapore when something smells in my room ..... :( FUCK !!!!

Tried washing them twice with my Fullcount jeans washing liquid but they still fucking stinko !!!!! HELP !!!! Anyone experienced anything like this? It's ..... #$@#$#%%^& ..... :mad:

P1010252_480x640.jpg

P1010248_480x640.jpg

P1010246_640x480.jpg

P1010241_640x480.jpg

P1010268_640x480.jpg

on a side note... are those back pockets for real...? they are out of control. are these the "poseidon lord of the deep" model? maybe it's the salty smell o' the sea that ye be smellin'...

They're the first character in Yamane's name, I believe. Can any Chinese or Japanese readers confirm this?

It might just be the denim. When Evisu first started selling the Italian-made jeans in the UK - back in 97 or 98 - the denim absolutely stunk, a bit like rotten fish. The Japanese line didn't suffer from the same problem.

yup, tried Febreze. Didn't work. Imagine that! Bloody hell I was like a walking smelly foot !!!

No, I didn't notice the smell when I was in Hong Kong. I didn't pay attention to them and kept them away while I contnue with my shopping adventure ..... didn't expect anything like this to happen .....

I'm bringing them to the dry cleaner's later in the afternoon. I don't think the freezer trick will last. I hope dry cleaning will solve the problem.Can't imagine 'the return of the smell' ...... :(

nope bro, couldn't bring anything liquid onto the plane (United Airlines), and I threw my t-shirts away everyday. I like to bring my old and worn t-shirts on my trip, then bought another couple of new ones. No food as well, they were in my sister's lugguage ......

yeah, the freezer trick didn't make sense to me, so I didn't consider it. The dry cleaner here said dry cleaning will not kill the smell either, I have to wash them (again!?). I'm doing a hot wash at the moment. If this fail, I'll give the vinegar idea a try (makes more sense to me) .....

If they smell like feet they are already smelling of acidic elements so vinegar would help that at all ?

Only thing I've ever smelled really stinky feets smelling LIKE would be Corn chips or Vinegar

yeah, the freezer trick didn't make sense to me, so I didn't consider it. The dry cleaner here said dry cleaning will not kill the smell either, I have to wash them (again!?). I'm doing a hot wash at the moment. If this fail, I'll give the vinegar idea a try (makes more sense to me) .....

Doesnt vinegar just make the smell worse or at least vinegar doesnt smell nice either.

Dunno whats the best stank, the way they do now (?) or vinegar ?