Black Selvedge Denim...

sycamore no more

I can't translate the link for the skulls jeans. They look real good though.

The black pbj's look good also, but I'm iffy about buying either of these online because I haven't tried them on and I don't know how they will stretch or if they are true to size and such. Would I have to upsize? downsize? I know you guys know it all!

HELP!? :o

Swing by Self Edge.

Got black Imperials in.

Theyre so fucking nice.

FUCK, this changes things for me. i didnt think i would be able to find these so i dropped them from my list, now they are in try on distance.

Depends on how you want them to fit. The sam's are not as slim as the pbj or the skulls. I would wait to actually see the PBJ's, since there are no actual pics of them yet. You may not like the stitching colors or the dye of the jeans.

true, thanks.

imperial dukes and dior 19cm are also on my list, i guess i'll wait to see the pbjs before i make a decision.

1st page of the imperial forum for the dukes (i have settings at 50 posts per page, so not sure what page it's on for you)

pbjs aren't out yet, they have a photoshopped pair here though

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2241&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1

I just bought a pair of black Imperial Dukes a week or two ago so I'll try to post some shots. To me they have a bit of a blue tinge.

The owner of an: other mentioned a web site of denim fanatics so I've come to have a look. Didn't take long to find a supersomething site about denim. He wasn't wrong. :D

Normally I wear a comfortable 32 in almost everything but I was after skinnier jeans and thought the Dukes looked a lot better tight so I bought them in a 31. I'm 6'2" and skinny if that helps anyone. At first they were pretty tight around the hips because of hard tops on the front pockets but I was assured the matterial was preshrunk, and they are loosening up with a week of wear. It's just too hot to wear them ATM to take a picture.

I love the way they look from the front and profile but a bit too hight in the back above the wedge for my liking. But because I wear my shirts out when I wear Jeans that doesn't bother me, as long the rest looks good.

An update...

Black Imperial Dukes is the way to go..

if you want to be really freakish about it, Self Edge is getting in 15 pairs of Black Selvedge Straight Iron Hearts in about ten days. After these 15 pairs are gone there probably won't be any more of these Black Selvedge Straights from Iron Heart.

What type of fit are those Iron Hearts? slim/low rise? I'd be interested if they had a normal rise and fit. Any idea what your biggest size will be?

The Black Selvedge Iron Hearts are the same exact cut as thier "straight" cut.

it's a classic straight cut, and can be quite slim if you size down a size or two.

the largest size we will have will probably be 34 or 36..

-kiya