How do edwin ed-47s fit?

lamscott

if I had to guess, I'd say no. but there IS much better stuff there that you could spend the same amount of money on... if you like the ED47 rainbow selvage, you'd probably much rather prefer Somets.

do some searching around the forums, esp the how jeans fit and evolutions of jeans threads.

Thinking of getting some Edwin ED-32' s raw rainbows. They say they're a 'loose' cut but they seem slimmer than ED47's- expecially in the hem.

Could size up, but then the waist would be too big and also- the shop that I tried them on doesn't have 1 size bigger AND I have £100 worth of vouchers at that store which pretty much covers the cost of the jeans.

Anyway- cutting to the questions, do they A) shrink at all during a warm/hot soak and if so- do they stretch back

or B) if they don't shrink during a soak, is there a lot of give in the denim?

Cheers lads!

ED-32s are very loose, bigger than 47s which I consider a loose. I certianly don think of the ED-47s as a slim bootcut, anything but infact.

They'll definately shrink after a soak and then stretch back. I've seen them online for £55 btw.