Bicyclettes

canice

no offense dude, but carbon is just as corny as colored deep v's. it make look cool on a mclaren, but not on a seat post with a ugly white graphic and a alum/tt/whateva clamp.

and those bars could look cool sans graphics on a TT bike, but not a concept.

sorry :(

Yes, the bars and the saddle are an exercise in carbon fibre fetishisation. On the other hand, the seatpoost may look ugly, but it will have a noticable shock damping effect.

The post and seat are strictly for the comfort of my ass. The bars are wrapped and the carbon is under the seat too, so it's not like I'm rolling a Colnago C50 on full HED disks and FSA carbon cranks. But to each his own I totally understand. I'll post pictures of my Bianchi McClaren when I get a chance. It's currently undergoing wind tunnel testing however, so you'll have to wait on those.

The post and seat are strictly for the comfort of my ass. The bars are wrapped and the carbon is under the seat too, so it's not like I'm rolling a Colnago C50 on full HED disks and FSA carbon cranks. But to each his own I totally understand. I'll post pictures of my Bianchi McClaren when I get a chance. It's currently undergoing wind tunnel testing however, so you'll have to wait on those.

Hmm, look at the carbon weave on that: http://www.crumptoncycles.com/flahute_carbon_frames.html

No they're actually completely rideable. Well for me they are at least. The forward section of the flat is rounded like a regular bar so my finger wrap perfectly. The rear section of the flat is thin (aero or whatever) so it not really like I can wrap my thumb around the back, like I would with regular bars, but it totally works. I can get my weight way out over the bars too, wich I'm not used to from riding drops.

I'll ride some distance this weekend and see if I'm still feelin'um.

WIth bullhorns, skids are so much easier when you're riding in the actual horn part anyway.

i would have to disagree. ive ridden ridden flip and chops, bullhorns, riser bars, and drop bars. i found that drop bars were easiest to skid with my hands on the top contour section. im not gonna knock bullhorns just yet, i want to try a shorter stem/bullhorn setup when i get the chance to see if i can get the same effect that i have with drops.

I think bullhorns are my favorite all around. Lately I've been loving my risers because they offer a pretty upright position which is great for looking around traffic. Bullhorns give a lot of good hand positions (in the flats, on the corners, middle of the horn, end of the horn for being super duper aero) and it's prett yeasy to get to a BMX-style from any position if you have one mounted on the flats. This is my main problem with drops, they offer a lot of positions, but getting to a BMX lever from the drops is dicey. I also never really got used to skidding in drops, but I'm sure that's more because I never had them on for very long than it being inherently more difficult.

Bullhorns > Riser > Drops for skidding....I always hit my my knee in the bottom section of the drops.

Riser > Bullhorns/Drops for trackstand & leg over the bar.

Enough said tragicbliss bike is damn fineeee, you rarely put ur hand on the flat unless u r cruising and u gentially grab or place ur hand on top, i think this TT bar will be really comfortable like outting ur hand on a table.

i always just keep my hands flat when i skid, so bar type doesn't really matter. hump that stemmmm

quick note: apparently mks's LL got bigger in the last 3 years, just got a new pair and they're about 1/2-3/4" bigger than a pair i got in like 05, i can almost skid to a complete stop sitting down now cause i'm not used to the ease of properly fitting clips. fun fun.

Recently I purchased a pursuit frame...but the brand is "JB - Beasley" anyone have information about the brand??

Here's the pic:

DSC00023.jpg

Cheers,

Dubbo.

PS: I will post better pictures tomorrow. Also is Velocity Red Deep V anodized or powdercoated?